💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Mario Kart 8

Haroon

Featured Posts

Haroon

Everyone knows a new Zelda is coming, but an unannounced Mario game? where did you get that from?

I would love jet ski racing like on the N64

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/04/08/next-3d-mario-game-in-development :yes:

OMG I LOVED WAVE RACE ON N64 :excited2: That was so much fun :excited:

Looking at Wii U prices right now   Time to do it now

They're not going to raise the prices though, right? :huh: I want to wait until the bundles that they release with a game that I want to buy, like Mario Kart :laughga:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
drbumblenut

OMG Yas Stan for Speed Racer!! Fabulous and hugely underrated film! :legend:

YOU

Speed-Racer-Movie-Stills-speed-racer-113

... are correct  :legend:

But people are definitely coming around on this masterpiece. In which this queen slays your life in like 4 shots

speedracer58.jpg

110185.1.jpg

Speed%20Racer%20Movie%20screenshot%20192

008SPR_Kady_Taylor_003.jpg

Haroon

They're releasing a Yoshi Wii Remote Plus too :party: Omg it's gonna be so hard to choose which ones to get :excited2:

1926737_622897227785015_2539729418351774

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/04/08/next-3d-mario-game-in-development :yes:

OMG I LOVED WAVE RACE ON N64 :excited2: That was so much fun :excited:

They're not going to raise the prices though, right? :huh: I want to wait until the bundles that they release with a game that I want to buy, like Mario Kart :laughga:

Dunno but there's cheap Wii mini or something like that. Is it worth getting? XD

Haroon

Dunno but there's cheap Wii mini or something like that. Is it worth getting? XD

Definitely not! You can't even play online with the Wii Mini :emma: Plus it doesn't play Wii U games :noparty:

Definitely not! You can't even play online with the Wii Mini :emma: Plus it doesn't play Wii U games :noparty:

Omg no online :rip: that  would be the only point to get Wii for me. LOL time to save monies

Haroon

Omg no online :rip: that  would be the only point to get Wii for me. LOL time to save monies

Do you not have a Wii? :confused:

Haroon

Nope :emma: Was planning to buy it. 

Don't get a Wii :laughga: Just wait until Mario Kart 8 comes out and get the bundle that they release of the Wii U and Mario Kart 8 :yes:

Don't get a Wii :laughga: Just wait until Mario Kart 8 comes out and get the bundle that they release of the Wii U and Mario Kart 8 :yes:

I will probably wait for that :rip: 

Haroon

I will probably wait for that :rip:

That would be best :yes: No point getting a Wii now when you can still play Wii games on the Wii U anyway :laughga:

That would be best :yes: No point getting a Wii now when you can still play Wii games on the Wii U anyway :laughga:

Oh oh i was talking about Wii U all this time XD

Haroon

Oh oh i was talking about Wii U all this time XD

OH LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :lmao: In that case yes buy it! You can either buy it now or when Mario Kart 8 comes out, your choice :laughga: Personally I'm waiting for Mario Kart 8 because there's no other game on there that I REALLY want to play :shrug:

OH LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :lmao: In that case yes buy it! You can either buy it now or when Mario Kart 8 comes out, your choice :laughga: Personally I'm waiting for Mario Kart 8 because there's no other game on there that I REALLY want to play :shrug:

I've just saw Bayonetta 2, now I have to get it  :excited2:

Haroon

I've just saw Bayonetta 2, now I have to get it  :excited2:

I've heard of that, it's like an actiony game right? :emma: I only play Mario and Legend Of Zelda on the Nintendo home consoles :laughga:

Archived