Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS!

uo111

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

This is actually my first time playing with items lol

This is one of my first times online :laughga: LOL that star explosive item fail :flop:

Haroon

Sorry I'm really annoying with Ness :flop:

The fire and thunder are inescapable :toofunny: Thanks for the matches, that was hilarious and fun :rofl:

And frustrating at times but hey that's gaming

:awesome:

The fire and thunder are inescapable :toofunny: Thanks for the matches, that was hilarious and fun :rofl:

And frustrating at times but hey that's gaming

:awesome:

Those toy bombs that Bowser Jr throw out are really annoying. They're fast and relentless :lmao:

Haroon

Those toy bombs that Bowser Jr throw out are really annoying. They're fast and relentless :lmao:

They're kinda annoying for me too because they're safe for me when walking around, but if they don't touch anyone and the timer runs out then I'm not immune to the explosion :giveup:

Lady Palutena

I've never played online before in my life so tonight, after downloading the necessary updates and such, I gave it a go and my god it was laggy, super laggy, I hope it wasn't my connection because I would feel bad that I was holding up the battle.

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

I've never played online before in my life so tonight, after downloading the necessary updates and such, I gave it a go and my god it was laggy, super laggy, I hope it wasn't my connection because I would feel bad that I was holding up the battle.

Try again later. It matches you awkwardly sometimes.

I got a job so my free time is pretty much gone :cry: What a sad time to have responsibilities.

Haroon

So I was thinking, who does everyone have as their main characters that they choose to fight with? :popcorn:

Archived