💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS!

uo111

Featured Posts

Princess Zelda

Same :giveup: I'm average-good with a few characters but I can't seem to become amazing with them :cryga: 

Which characters are you proficient with? :pole: 

At least you, like, try :deadbanana:. I just rarely ever give others a chance :giveup:.

Well, besides Zelda I guess Link, Ike, Pikachu and Peach? But there's a huge difference, with these I'm probably just decent-good :flop:. How about you?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

At least you, like, try :deadbanana:. I just rarely ever give others a chance :giveup:.

Well, besides Zelda I guess Link, Ike, Pikachu and Peach? But there's a huge difference, with these I'm probably just decent-good :flop:. How about you?

Lucas and Zero Suit Samus and Pac Man I guess, sometimes Greninja but I'm not good with him at all (he's just fun to play with :dies: ), Ryu is really fun too but I probably suck with him :rip: 

Princess Zelda

Lucas and Zero Suit Samus and Pac Man I guess, sometimes Greninja but I'm not good with him at all (he's just fun to play with :dies: ), Ryu is really fun too but I probably suck with him :rip: 

Ugh I'd love to be good with Zero Suit Samus but Idk I think I'd totally suck with her even if I really tried :flop:. And yeah Greninja indeed is fun to play with but definitely a bit hard to really be good with. I don't even have Ryu or Lucas yet, so I don't even know :giveup:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Lady Palutena

So how do you guys like the Super Mario Maker stage? 

zvaRSEA.png

I think some of the layouts can be very uninspired and lackluster :later:

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

• 1 month later...
Haroon

Omg this final Super Smash Bros 4 direct was amazing :giveup: 

Although I REALLY wanted Inkling to be a fighter because Mii outfits aren't enough for it :laughga: Bayonetta looks bloody amazing, I can't wait for her :giveup: Cloud doesn't look that cool to me because humanoid sword characters kinda bore me :emma: Which is why I was a bit like " :neyde: " when I first saw Corrin but the dragon attacks and stuff seem pretty cool :flutter: The roundup towards the end really opened my eyes to how big and amazing this game is, I've been playing it a lot lately and getting used to playing with more characters at a better level :yay: 

Desperado
55 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Omg this final Super Smash Bros 4 direct was amazing :giveup: 

Although I REALLY wanted Inkling to be a fighter because Mii outfits aren't enough for it :laughga: Bayonetta looks bloody amazing, I can't wait for her :giveup: Cloud doesn't look that cool to me because humanoid sword characters kinda bore me :emma: Which is why I was a bit like " :neyde: " when I first saw Corrin but the dragon attacks and stuff seem pretty cool :flutter: The roundup towards the end really opened my eyes to how big and amazing this game is, I've been playing it a lot lately and getting used to playing with more characters at a better level :yay: 

I can't play it because my game is ****ed up now, i will have to buy a new one -.- BUT my brother is getting a 2ds with it so i'll be able to play again :D 

Corrin seems REALLY fun to play with compared to the other FE characters, so I'm glad for him.

I didn't expect Inklings tbh, they seem like PERFECT candidates to save for Smash5 Newcomers. 

Haroon
On 12/16/2015 at 0:45 AM, Desperado said:

I can't play it because my game is ****ed up now, i will have to buy a new one -.- BUT my brother is getting a 2ds with it so i'll be able to play again :D 

The wait is always worth it for Smash :giveup: 

13 hours ago, Grace said:

Corrin seems REALLY fun to play with compared to the other FE characters, so I'm glad for him.

I didn't expect Inklings tbh, they seem like PERFECT candidates to save for Smash5 Newcomers. 

Ahhh I didn't think about that actually :laughga: By that time Splatoon will have sunk in for loads of people and there may even be a Splatoon 2 or something for the next console :flutter: 

I downloaded Cloud a few hours ago and omg he's actually so fun to play with! Just gotta make sure you charge up his Limit with down+B at every opportunity because he has absolutely no horizontal recovery so you NEED Limit to be charged up 100% if you want a fighting chance of recovering somewhat horizontally :rip: 

9 hours ago, Haroon said:

Ahhh I didn't think about that actually :laughga: By that time Splatoon will have sunk in for loads of people and there may even be a Splatoon 2 or something for the next console :flutter: 

exactly, I feel like they're going to be like Villager, where they're the big newcomer revealed in the very first trailer

Haroon
On 12/17/2015 at 11:58 AM, Grace said:

exactly, I feel like they're going to be like Villager, where they're the big newcomer revealed in the very first trailer

AHHHHHHHH I'm excited for the next one now :giveup: 

4331.inkling-2.png_2D00_610x0.png

Archived