💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Resident Evil

Hexxx

Featured Posts

Demon Of Razgriz

Don't forget outbreak. File #1 is probably my favorite game out of the RE series even though it's just a spin off :laughga: I loved it mostly because of the character selection and the feeling of utter drainage you felt after playing a scenario on very hard. File #2 was awesome but I can't beat it because of those damn hunters! Man do I hate hunters...And lickers...swiping my head clean off when my last save was 2 hours ago :crossed:

"It's a weapon, It's REALLY powerful, Especially against living things!" -Barry

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hexxx

Outbreak series was also my favorite. I just hate that moment when u go through a door that goes to a 1 min load screen and u just remembered u forgot something :laughga:

Still waiting file 3 :laughga:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Alcina Dimitrescu

Well, Sherry's a total cardboard character (but they all pretty much are in Resident Evil). She's perfectly...functional. And not really annoying or bothersome or anything. But she also doesn't really register as Sherry from RE2. It feels like a different character entirely.

Well duh, she was 12 and that was 13 (?) years before RE6

Well duh, she was 12 and that was 13 (?) years before RE6

Yes, but that's such a traumatic experience, and she supposedly had this life with Claire afterward, and pretty much none of that registers at all in 6. There was literally NO reason whatsoever to make that character Sherry. It was totally lame fanservice.

Alcina Dimitrescu

Yes, but that's such a traumatic experience, and she supposedly had this life with Claire afterward, and pretty much none of that registers at all in 6. There was literally NO reason whatsoever to make that character Sherry. It was totally lame fanservice.

of course that registers, that's why Sherry behaves like a less badass Claire instead an emo or a crazy b---h

• 4 weeks later...

Playing through Resident Evil 4 HD right now, it's wonderful  ^-^ I actually restarted halfway through so I can try to get all items. I love the weapon upgrading/treasure collecting, it's so fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Playing through Resident Evil 4 HD right now, it's wonderful ^-^ I actually restarted halfway through so I can try to get all items. I love the weapon upgrading/treasure collecting, it's so fun.

I miss resident evil 4. Hope to play it someday

I miss the outbreak series. my faves are Cindy, Yoko, Alyssa and David. Kevin seems goofy or something.

htrllllsem

I really love the movies! I haven't really played the game, but Huge fan of the movies

Still waiting for the next one :gaga:

I really love the movies! I haven't really played the game, but Huge fan of the movies

Still waiting for the next one

me too retribution wasn't so bad. It was just the middle part of the movie that was bad

After the next RE Movie, we're getting a reboot. Hopefully more horror :awkney:

Don't forget outbreak. File #1 is probably my favorite game out of the RE series even though it's just a spin off :laughga: I loved it mostly because of the character selection and the feeling of utter drainage you felt after playing a scenario on very hard. File #2 was awesome but I can't beat it because of those damn hunters! Man do I hate hunters...And lickers...swiping my head clean off when my last save was 2 hours ago :crossed:

there is something being rumored all over the internet about Resident Evil Outbreak : Tall Oaks for ps vita

Archived