game

Resident Evil

Hexxx

Featured Posts

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eros92

So while the movies have pretty much screwed with some characters from the games they have ALWAYS done Claire so well and she's my favorite character in the games :legend:

1z18aqs.png

So while the movies have pretty much screwed with some characters from the games they have ALWAYS done Claire so well and she's my favorite character in the games :legend:

1z18aqs.png

yeah :flutter: i think her 2nd costume in RE2 wasn't executed well in Extinction. It was close tho. I liked Jill in Retribution. They did her very well.

So what do you guys think of Umbrella Corps?

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Eros92

yeah :flutter: i think her 2nd costume in RE2 wasn't executed well in Extinction. It was close tho. I liked Jill in Retribution. They did her very well.

So what do you guys think of Umbrella Corps?

I remember when they were talking about her costume in Extinction they said they didn't wanna give her her red outfit from RE2 cause it seemed "unpractical"... So whats their excuse for giving Ada hers in Retribution? haha 

And UC looks like crap. Like utter crap. Even Operation Raccoon City looked better

I remember when they were talking about her costume in Extinction they said they didn't wanna give her her red outfit from RE2 cause it seemed "unpractical"... So whats their excuse for giving Ada hers in Retribution? haha 

And UC looks like crap. Like utter crap. Even Operation Raccoon City looked better

it's so dry looking and doesn't have any monsters in it. Looks gory at some shots. I'm glad they're trying to separate the action from the horror by making separate games. 

Sizzily

Capcom says that there are no plans for the next Devil May Cry but to "stay tuned" for RE7.

I'll be bummed if there isn't a sequel to the DmC reboot but I'm more concerned  about the direction RE7 will go in. I hope Capcom doesn't become the next Konami.

One Banned Boi

Capcom says that there are no plans for the next Devil May Cry but to "stay tuned" for RE7.

I'll be bummed if there isn't a sequel to the DmC reboot but I'm more concerned  about the direction RE7 will go in. I hope Capcom doesn't become the next Konami.

i never played Devil May Cry. How is it?

Also I have high hopes for RE7. I think they're on the right track. I I love for them to have new characters with a new storyline

Sizzily

i never played Devil May Cry. How is it?

Also I have high hopes for RE7. I think they're on the right track. I I love for them to have new characters with a new storyline

DMC is a lot of fun, Its kinda like a slightly slower paced version of Bayonetta if you've ever played that. Basically a hack n slash.

I'm still hopeful for RE7. It would be nice if it focused on a new cast and story, like a clean slate with the same background (Umbrella and the t-virus.)

One Banned Boi

Alcina Dimitrescu

cancelled-project-resident-evil7.jpg

Some say this is leaked RE7 concept art, others say REV2. :shrug: Cool sh*t tho

Frankly i think it's REV2 concept art misslabeled by the guy who made it. Although if its for RE7 and thats Natalex i hope she lasts longer than just one game :madge:

1z18aqs.png

I think that Revs2 face changes were an attempt to make Claire look more similar to Ali Larter. Btw, **** me hard against the wall or lemme **** you idk what you're into :proud:

So whats their excuse for giving Ada hers in Retribution

Ada doesnt do "practical" :proud:

Demon Of Razgriz

Quick question.

RE 6 SPOILERS.

At the end of Ada's campaign she walks into Carla's lab where she plays a video of Carla talking about her ultimate creation which began to hatch out of the cocoon but Ada supposedly destroyed it. My question is: Who was hatching out of that cocoon? My guess is it was either:

1. Another Carla clone, For she can continue ruling even if she died (Sort of like Alex)

2.A Leon clone, Carla thought she was Ada, Maybe she wanted someone to rule along side with her, Who better than Ada's love interest?

3. A Simmons clone, She hated Simmons, What better way to torture a perfectionist than to make them watch their world descend into chaos?

4. A Wesker clone, I'm sure she experimented with Jakes blood during that 6 month hiatus, Though she did call Wesker a fool so this theory is probably out.

Any other speculation? 

"It's a weapon, It's REALLY powerful, Especially against living things!" -Barry

Quick question.

RE 6 SPOILERS.

At the end of Ada's campaign she walks into Carla's lab where she plays a video of Carla talking about her ultimate creation which began to hatch out of the cocoon but Ada supposedly destroyed it. My question is: Who was hatching out of that cocoon? My guess is it was either:

1. Another Carla clone, For she can continue ruling even if she died (Sort of like Alex)

2.A Leon clone, Carla thought she was Ada, Maybe she wanted someone to rule along side with her, Who better than Ada's love interest?

3. A Simmons clone, She hated Simmons, What better way to torture a perfectionist than to make them watch their world descend into chaos?

4. A Wesker clone, I'm sure she experimented with Jakes blood during that 6 month hiatus, Though she did call Wesker a fool so this theory is probably out.

Any other speculation? 

good question. I thought it would be another Carla Clone. Wow I'll have to look into that

SlayLin

A tweet from Jill's actress, including a hashtag basically confirming she won't be returning for the last film. And yet they have Ruby Rose casted? Are you ****ing kidding me?

No sight of Leon, Ada, Alice's clone child or even Chris for that matter. Can't wait to see what explanation they have for their sudden absence, or why Chris is no longer an issue.

Nevertheless, because I'm such a fangirl I will end up seeing this possible disaster anyway. Not to sound negative, however I do always manage to leave the theater liking some aspect of the movie. :awesome:

You rage for no reason because you have No Reason.

****! Why?????!!!!! Why???!!!!! Bitch why??!!!! I hope at least Leon and Ada returns.

Oh my god my poor heart. I can't right now. They lost my Stan cards. 

Chris said he was too busy and I'm like busy doing what??

This is so unprofessional. This is the final film and everyone is  quitting their roles?? Everyone (fans of the movies) are expecting you to be in and you just quit??

This is a very hard time for me you guys. I hate the movies now. It's no longer a journey, it was nothing but a football game. 

Archived