💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Random Movie Discussion

Mills

Favourite Movie Genre  

73 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of movies do you like most?

Featured Posts

Alii

I think the American blockbuster lost its magic. Films feel forced today, especially films from Marvel. It's like... they can't help but sign on sagas of 3 our 4 films even before the first one is out.

You gotta make films you wanna make, not because it's bankable. Yay, cinema is an art but also an industry... and I feel like the industry-side is definitely taking over today. Too bad. I wanna see blockbusters like the first Spider-Mans again. The ones that are motivated by passion; not wallets.

:clap: 

The Avengers didn`t deserve half the success it has been met with.  

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

I agree to an extent with the principles of what you're saying but I don't think it's applicable to the most recent Marvel films, especially in the case of the Avengers as Joss clearly wrote from a fans perspective. However, if DC go ahead and attempt to make what sounds like a terrible Justice League film, it does seem they only want to do that due to the Avengers success.

Probably. But I actually disliked The Avengers, so......  :sweat:

Mills

The animated film, Epic, sounds interesting with a star-studded voice cast that includes Beyonce and Amanda Seyfried. 

ryhanna

The animated film, Epic, sounds interesting with a star-studded voice cast that includes Beyonce and Amanda Seyfried. 

Can't wait for this. I still can't believe Beyonce and Josh Hutcherson are in a movie together - even if it is just voice acting, it's still amazing. 

Speaking of animated movies, The Croods was out recently and it was pretty cool. The Croods, Epic and Monsters University? Looks like it's going to be a good year for animated movies

Mills

Can't wait for this. I still can't believe Beyonce and Josh Hutcherson are in a movie together - even if it is just voice acting, it's still amazing. 

Speaking of animated movies, The Croods was out recently and it was pretty cool. The Croods, Epic and Monsters University? Looks like it's going to be a good year for animated movies

I agree that this year is going to be huge for animated movies. And it's only up to now that I found out about Epic, thanks to the trailer in YouTube. I wasn't aware that Beyonce would voice in an animated film this year, making me more than excited for this. The trailer looks great too.  :excited2:

Mills

Ill do it... I love movies.... I actually like to write movie treatments and stuff lol... I want to be a director one day

This movie looks really good :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0LLaybEuzA

Thanks for joining the club, ASYLUM.  :hug: And The Purge looks like an action-packed yet dramatic and thrilling extravaganza. The cast seems very promising as well. Thanks for sharing it with us here. I'd love to see this film from the producer of the Paranormal Activity, which is another favourite of mine. 

RAMROD

If only there were great option on the poll I'd vote for it but Good option does not half bad.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LaNathan

Thanks for joining the club, ASYLUM.  :hug: And The Purge looks like an action-packed yet dramatic and thrilling extravaganza. The cast seems very promising as well. Thanks for sharing it with us here. I'd love to see this film from the producer of the Paranormal Activity, which is another favourite of mine. 

No problem, lol.... I love horror movies... You're Next looks really good.... Its like the Strangers but the main characters fight back against the home invaders

Doogi

Saw it last night at midnight... It was ok... I expected more. There was too much comedy.

And making the Mandarin a joke!? That bought the whole movie down.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

RAMROD

^ Because... Limited edition. :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

zexion_armando

Certain people in this thread have terrible terrible taste :cough:Alilandelijahfan:cough:

But yeah, it was disappointing.

australiagaga

Saw it last night! Absolutely incredible. Such amazing movies. Gwyneth Paltrow :legend:

• Mills unpinned this topic

Archived