• Parachute
    • Promise This
    • The Flood
    • Call My Name
    • Under The Sun
    • Ghetto Baby

Featured Posts

unchaudbaise

Guys, the April 20th premiere date is a RUMOUR. It has not been confirmed anywhere official.

That is so sad.

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DirtyRichHooker

• light.up.the.dark

• unchaudbaise

• elixt

light.up.the.dark

*Simon Cowell: I wanted Cheryl Cole affair

• Cole was the new Diana, I adored her
  • Complex singer loved to play me
  • She acted the victim to get her way

I'm not gonna copy the full text, here is the link:

Source: http://www.thesun.co...ctor-judge.html

I honestly can't believe this.I know that it is the Sun, and bla bla bla, but this was taken from his book. So, I think that the source is reliable.

He said that Cheryl was manipulating him (yeah, right).

And he also said that Nicole was begging for Cheryl's job, on the X-Factor USA. She got it in 10 minutes, behind a curtain.

During a break in the show co-host Nicole Scherzinger, who had filled in as a judge for Dannii in London when she had her baby, approached Cowell.

“In here,†he said diving through a curtain into a back room.

For ten minutes she pitched for Cheryl’s job. On the way to get a flight back to London Cowell wrestled with Cheryl’s fate. He said: “It’s hard here, she has to start again. In London she’s like Princess Diana, but here every Brit that’s hired is hired as a complete dick and Cheryl is the first one who’s nice.â€

I really would like to Cheryl to come out and to speak, for the first time, about this.

If I were her, I would come near Simon, and give him a huge punch in the face --' Bastard!

Edited by light.up.the.dark

Except for the fact Cheryl has announced nothing. There has been no official press release. She only confirmed the name Call My Name when she put up pictures of the video shoot on her website.

The article is based off some bull**** rumour posted on Popjustice. Alex Da Kid hasn't produced this track, Calvin Harris has. Rich Lee hasn't directed the music video, Anthony Mandler has. The person on Popjustice gave the wrong producer, the wrong director and most likely the wrong premiere date.

Don't you think Cheryl would have mentioned it on her Twitter this week if it was premiering then? Or that Radio 1 would be banging on about how Cheryl was premiering her new song there on Friday?

It may happen, but given the fact the person who started the rumour hasn't had anything right yet, don't count on it.

Soooo EXCITED for you to hear #CallMyName on the radio this Friday.. click here for more info http://bit.ly/CherylIsBack *bbm dancing man*

https://twitter.com/#!/CherylCole/status/192597832287522816

First single is Call My Name coming out June 10 and the album is A Million Lights coming out on June 18th. http://www.cherylcole.com/

Not sure where this came from, but it sounds like a press release...

Cheryl, the pop superstar returns with a new single and album this summer. Lead single ‘Call My Name’ will be released on June 10th. The single, which is written and produced by Calvin Harris, will go to UK radio on Friday 20th April at 8.10am.

The video, which was filmed in downtown LA, was directed by Anthony Mandler and will premiere on Vevo on 2nd May.

‘Call My Name’ is taken from Cheryl’s third album ‘A Million Lights’ which is released on Jun 18th through Polydor Records. Cheryl recorded the album in London, New York and LA with collaborators including Alex Da Kid, will.i.am, Lana Del Rey, Jim Beanz and newcomers Pantha and HyGrade.

Her website confirmed that Call My Name is definitely a Calvin Harris number, both wrote and produced by him.

LANA DEL REY WORKED ON THIS ALBUM. :legend:

JaysAMess

She's reportedly dropped 'Cole' from her name business wise. So she'll be joining the likes of Madonna and Rihanna as one name artists.

She's reportedly dropped 'Cole' from her name business wise. So she'll be joining the likes of Madonna and Rihanna as one name artists.

Sounds logic as she officially isn't Cheryl Cole anymore and Cheryl Tweedy would just be awkward. :eww:

light.up.the.dark

Can't wait for the single! :excited:

Hopefully, someone will gonna save it from the radio, like a rip, for us fans, who don't live in the UK and can't have the chenge to listen to it

unchaudbaise

It doesn't make any sense to me that they are premiering the song this Friday but not officially releasing it until June 10...