💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MBTV Born This Way Ball DVD

jxckk

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm actually so surprised/shocked that this has thread has came back nearly 2 years later.

Sadly I don't have the project anymore, I had things going on in my personal life at the time which stalled the project and I also ended up with my computer hard drive being wiped which meant I didn't have any of it and never really got back around to starting over. 

For the past few months I've wanted to get back into editing and I always did want to complete the BTWB DVD so I may start back again soon. 

Why did people forget about remastering the professional Chile recording we have? :emma: That would probably be our best bet for having a good BTWB DVD,tbh.

SweetEscape

Why did people forget about remastering the professional Chile recording we have? :emma: That would probably be our best bet for having a good BTWB DVD,tbh.

I didn't know we have a professional recording :air: :air: :air:

I didn't know we have a professional recording :air: :air: :air:

Yeah we've had one for ages, it's like 480p though, maybe lower. It would be hard to remaster...

SweetEscape

Yeah we've had one for ages, it's like 480p though, maybe lower. It would be hard to remaster...

:nooo:

• 2 weeks later...
HausOfMark

where?

-Mark

Gaga Monster

Link?

GGD Presidential Elections

Link?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUS4Xa3ah-c

Like I said,the quality is economy quality,like many direct screen rips from concerts,but it is indeed workable to make a nice DVD. It's the only true professional recording of the show.

Archived