Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MBTV Born This Way Ball DVD

jxckk

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update, trying my hardest to get this done, as you can see I'm still not very far because I like it all to be perfect but you will all eventually get it, I've also been quite busy which is why I haven't done more of it. I'm finished Paparazzi + Scheibe and will post a preview video later. I've also put up a new screenshot from the beginning of Scheibe. Sorry it's not a lot but I am trying. 

Daenerys

I can't wait to see this..... soon :derpga:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

• 1 month later...
Cedar Woods

From the previews you've posted it certainly seems that this will be worth waiting for. I had an idea for a selection of bonus material on the DVD:

1. A gallery of fan made art celebrating Gaga and Born This Way (from websites like deviantart - Each piece of art would contain a link to said artists web page).

2. The original BTW music video

3. A brief documentary showing how you put together this fan made DVD

4. A promo for The Monster Ball

5. If you've made any other DVDs, promos for those

6. A promo for The Born This Way Foundation.

7. A link to an audio version of the show (with monologues cut out) for mp3 use (you could upload it to soundcloud).

Anyway those are my ideas to make it a really special DVD

Here's a piece of art I made that you could use for the DVD's main menu or put in the fan gallery:

http://cedarwoods.deviantart.com/art/The-Gaga-Spirit-333145669

Great luck :)

Queen Gloria

This looks awesome, any updates on it? 

• 1 year later...

Archived