Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RedOne may NOT be on ARTPOP (March)

Miley

Featured Posts

paper unicorn

I thought by "nothing is done" he just meant nothing is finished, and they were hoping to get together in the studio after the tour (which has now prematurely ended) to see if what they had worked on would flourish into anything. :shrug: I remember reading somewhere they had been sending things back and forth....?

His work with her is amazing but if there aint no magic then there aint no point :crossed:

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheProfessor

• misanthrope

• nath4gaga

• bingo wings

KarmaPolice

Guys something is wrong..didn't he say that he wanted to make history with ARTPOP in an interview? and now this? mhhh

KarmaPolice

But Gaga already said when someone asked her on Twitter that she will work with him for ARTPOP. :noparty:

exactly! I think that like madeon, redone is denying that he's working with gaga

1311SUSU2803

I love RedOne, but I honestly wouldn't be too upset if he didn't make the cut. Madeon, DJWS, Zedd and (I'm assuming) Fernando are all great producers, and I think the four of them would be enough.

your forgetting Azelia Banks too :ohwell:

FairyDreams

Are you kidding me? I don't care the fact he is on there or not, but it seems we will be waiting a long time for this album...

This is So wrong... RedOne should be there.

I don't know at least one song.... But this statement sounds as if he is not going to work with her.

another bad news tbh

gagalovesme

well he probably won't be on it because don't gaga/ members of the haus keep saying that it's more or less finished?!

Blank Space

So why MTV or other source said he will make history with ARTPOP? :laughga: or ARTPOP is just time period then Gaga likes to troll ?

• Shadow locked this topic