💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Tour [ stage & concept ]

1311SUSU2803

Featured Posts

hoeslay

Picture this. We do know some very important details about ARTPOP. The whole outer space thing, and then the phoenix thing.

So I see this:

The pit stays- but thew keys will be shaped in the form of a falling star.

The BTWB had a castle, the ARTPOP Ball will have an alien base consisting of two LED towers with glass cages. There will be a launch pad in the middle and between the towers think of two platforms a la Grammy stage. The front of the platforms open like doors (but sideways not outwards). There is also a positioned space ship (in the same location where the subway was during TMB) called the Phoenix.

There is a moving Dodecahedron similar to Mother GOAT as it floats around, but it is glass infused with LEDs. It moves around and when it lands, it unfolds itself with Gaga in the middle.

Above the stage there is a red glowing platform that will serve as a ship control.

This makes no sense but yeah.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1311SUSU2803

Picture this. We do know some very important details about ARTPOP. The whole outer space thing, and then the phoenix thing.

So I see this:

The pit stays- but thew keys will be shaped in the form of a falling star.

The BTWB had a castle, the ARTPOP Ball will have an alien base consisting of two LED towers with glass cages. There will be a launch pad in the middle and between the towers think of two platforms a la Grammy stage. The front of the platforms open like doors (but sideways not outwards). There is also a positioned space ship (in the same location where the subway was during TMB) called the Phoenix.

There is a moving Dodecahedron similar to Mother GOAT as it floats around, but it is glass infused with LEDs. It moves around and when it lands, it unfolds itself with Gaga in the middle.

Above the stage there is a red glowing platform that will serve as a ship control.

This makes no sense but yeah.

THIS IS WHAT I WAS WAITING FOR :worship2:

paper unicorn

I was imagining a giant head (an alien head?) in the centre of the stage which unfolds slowly across the whole show until at the end it's completely opened up and fills the stage. Would be like the castle except the elements are introduced one-by-one instead of all at the beginning. The inside would be like a stylised spaceship. Then to go with the body theme there could be a monster paw throne, d.n.a motif. I'm getting myself hyped now imagining costumes inspired by cells and atoms. And of course, there would be a huge focus on light - light-up wig/costumes, projections, black-light sequences... oh the possibilities! :duck:

1311SUSU2803

I was imagining a giant head (an alien head?) in the centre of the stage which unfolds slowly across the whole show until at the end it's completely opened up and fills the stage. Would be like the castle except the elements are introduced one-by-one instead of all at the beginning. The inside would be like a stylised spaceship. Then to go with the body theme there could be a monster paw throne, d.n.a motif. I'm getting myself hyped now imagining costumes inspired by cells and atoms. And of course, there would be a huge focus on light - light-up wig/costumes, projections, black-light sequences... oh the possibilities! :duck:

I love the DNA / ATOMS idea!!! Interesting if she could pull it off!

paper unicorn

I love the DNA / ATOMS idea!!! Interesting if she could pull it off!

Aw thanks :hug: If anyone could pull it off, it would be Gaga.

The more i think about it, the more I think of how amazing the idea would be as Gaga's next "look"/visual theme. Combining the many incredible things that happen on a cellular level with space and stars and the future and a phoenix and world domination!!

Now I'm imagining loads of amazing outfits that'll probably never happen. :cryga:

I think she shouldn't use a pit or runway and just have an awesome multi level stage like Rihanna had with the Loud Tour and then have a B stage in the middle if the floor so she can fly out there and do a few songs.

Rollercoaster

ue0fHqd.jpg

Knocked that up in paint quickly because I don't have photoshop on my laptop yet (omg paint is awful, isn't it?)

Basically, the stage would be similar to the current layout, but, you know, very technology based and futuristic. There are 2 pits, left and right, so they're more like pits in the stage rather than something where there's a catwalk around it, it's more of.. as I say.. pits in the stage. There's a separate piano stage with its own pit, too, that Gaga gets to by walking a diagonal runway then a bridge over the piano pit. The piano stage is basically in the middle of the arena, bringing everyone together for what I consider to be the most important part of the show - chat, storytelling, amazing vocal and music.

Cuntalicious

I just made this. I've been thinking about this for 2 days now. :P

It's an a-symmetrical stage that is completely covered in LED lights. The white bars are vertical screens which can move all over the main stage. The spaces between the LED screens are filled with black so it looks like there are gaps between all the screens. All the screens would be perfect for interludes.

I can just picture in my head how she would come on, all the lights are off, just her fiber optic wig. And then BAM, all the LED lights go on and the music kicks in. :Jase:

fibHRaf.png

5WFsQFO.png

Or the b-stage is connected with a bridge that lowers from the ceiling.

bgTKvF4.png

a6WFk1S.png

I'm so thirsty for new Gaga stuff it's not even funny. :cryga:

MonsterOfSpain

It's an a-symmetrical stage that is completely covered in LED lights. The white bars are vertical screens which can move all over the main stage. The spaces between the LED screens are filled with black so it looks like there are gaps between all the screens. All the screens would be perfect for interludes.

I can just picture in my head how she would come on, all the lights are off, just her fiber optic wig. And then BAM, all the LED lights go on and the music kicks in. :Jase:

fibHRaf.png

5WFsQFO.png

bgTKvF4.png

a6WFk1S.png

Can I love you :excited2:

1311SUSU2803

fibHRaf.png

5WFsQFO.png

bgTKvF4.png

a6WFk1S.png

THIS IS ****ING AMAZING! :shocked:

I'm up for an LED stage right now

Eeeeek.........not here for a center stage like Circus or even worse futures-xlovesounds tour. That was horrible live! Half of the time I couldn't see Justin Timberlake and it was really annoying.

• venusfly locked this topic

Archived