Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Get Well Soon, Gaga! (We Know You Lurk, So Please Read This!)

Kayla

Featured Posts

HausOfAntonio

Get well soon Gaga! Take care and put yourself first, your fans are always here for you! :kisses: <3

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gaga4Lady_Gaga

• ChicaSkas

• Rainbowgynous

• Jase

BornSimon

Ciao Gaga! I bet you're very frustrated with this, but I'm sure you'll take good care of yourself so that you can come back stronger than ever before. Get well soon, your fans are with you, love you!

haus_of_fetch

Hey Gaga :wub: we are all grieving for you right now and want nothing more than for you to have a full and speedy recovery. This isn't the only time you have been held back in your career, so you'll be able to overcome it! Not only do you have a close circle of friends around you, but all of us here at the GGD community. Love you, get well soon :kisses: !!

Dear Gaga,

Your amazing and thats all you need to know.

Love,

BurqaSwag

jk you're more then amazing. youre perfect. well maybe thats a little to far. but you're pretty close to perfect! I just wanted to remind you of everything you have done for us. These past years have been hard on my family and I have realized it has made me more irritable and unfriendly. It has caused a lot of issues between me and my friends and when i felt like no one cared about me or how i felt i knew i always had you and the music. when i would fight with my best friends and had no one left who genuinely cared for me (or at least that how i felt) I knew i could turn to you. your music helped me realize so much about myself and i can't thank you enough for what you have done and continue to do. And the amount of people who you've effected is crazy. I can't even fathom how many people you have inspired. I hope you don't feel bad about the shows you can't do because we have youtube. we ratchet hoes have the whole thing recorded. I've probably watched it 100 times already. And theres always going to be the ARTPOP Ball to really show us what you can do. I hope from the bottom of my heart that your surgery goes perfectly and that the recovery gives you some nice time to relax and take some time off for yourself. And with the tour and everything I'm sure Taylor enjoys you having a break too :whip:

anyways, get well soon! we're all praying for you. You've got 42 million twitter followers behind you and the amazing and loving gaga daily community and the entire haus and your amazing family. we love you soooooooooo much :heart:

Love,

BurqaSwag

Get well soon Gaga <3 Please take this time to get some much needed rest!! You deserve it :) So you can be healthy and kick some ass when you come back =D I love you so much! :kisses:

high heeled fem

we love you GAGA!!!!

:cry: :sara:

please get better

If you're a strong female, You don't need permission. :rockstar:

Edited by hiheeledfeminist

Get well soon gaga! I'm just happy that you're finally getting some well-deserved rest. I saw you in Vancouver back in January, but now I feel a little bit bad because of the other monsters who never got to see the BTW ball live. Anyway, I know you're going to come back and SLAY with ARTPOP.

xoxo :kisses:

ProudUnicorn

Lady Gaga,

You know yourself better than any of us. Take this time to recharge and let your phoenix rise from the ashes.

We will be waiting for you when the time is right for you to return.

Sending much love,

Drew

Every phoenix must first succumb to the fire before rebirth; sometimes more than we had anticipated, but when we rise, oh boy do we rise.

I know you're in the pit of the fire right now; in agony from your burns. You will be scorched to the bone before you are done, but with patience, I know you will emerge gleaming and incandescent, and so do you.

I chose my name (and Phoenix is my real name, not just a user name) after hearing Born This Way; playing it over and over. and starting to believe again that I can be the Queen. I already knew I needed a new name (as part of my transition - I'm transgender). I already knew I liked Phoenix, but you gave me the confidence to be that Phoenix.

Though I've been very ill at times I am on the rise again now, and I know that you will be soon too, because you are so loved, and because you are the Queen. Please though, take your time, and give yourself a chance to rebuild. That's all we need from you.

With Love

Phoenix

xXxXxXxXxXx

Edited by phoenixxx

Gaga,

I love you so much. Please don't be too hard on yourself about the situation. We understand and you're not letting any of us down. We love you no matter what. You work so hard but it's time to take it easy. Don't stress. Relax and enjoy your rest. Get well soon.

Love, David/Dayfid

• Shadow locked this topic