💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball CANCELLED

U-GO-BOY

Featured Posts

I don't see how this could even be remotely true. How can they cancel the tour without her consent?

because she is having hip surgery. There is a point where she can't make some decision. If it was up to her she would be singing in a wheelchair. She is insane and a hard worker, buts that's how she got to where she is today.

Look guys I think maybe the last shows of the tour aren't cancelled, they are still selling tickets for the last concerts, the ones that are scheduled for at least twenty days away from tomorrow, maybe she will need only 20 days of recovery, I know it's unlikely but, it's a theory

Edited by mvgp

This girl was with Breedlove. https://twitter.com/princessdie96/status/301844333303312384

You should read her tweets but she doesn't mention that Gaga was the last to know..

HausOfMark

Look guys I think maybe the last shows of the tour aren't cancelled, they are still selling tickets for the last concerts, the ones that are scheduled for at least twenty days away from tomorrow, maybe she will need only 20 days of recovery, I know it's unlikely but, it's a theory

It prob will be updated on TM.com soon. The entire tour is canceled. Shes in surgery right now

-Mark

gunther_btw

so now that we know the concert is cancelled .we might no have the BTWB DVD beacuse it was not taped .i know that gagas health is first .

OMG I'm so sad, I'm praying for her right now, I hope she gets better

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

BAM the BTW Era has ended...

Gaga might decide to finish the tour, whether it's in April or August, even if the 1st ARTPOP single comes out first (as with BTW).

No decisions can be made until after surgery.

• Shadow locked this topic