Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What # were you in the pit?

pink sushi

Featured Posts

pink sushi

Post the time you arrived in line, the number you got, and the show you went to.

I was planning on getting there at 5am for Chicago. I'm now planning on midnight. :fat: I don't know if that's TOO early.....or not early enough....

I really can't go any earlier than that.....unless i don't get any sleep at all. In which case i will end up feeling like s--t during the show.... :(

*****EDIT

I WAS #0 IN THE PIT BECAUSE I NEVER GOT TO GO!! :cry:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arrived at 11:30PM the night before the concert

Got #17 in line

Went to St. Paul

I ended up front row :party: you really should go at midnight. There will probably be more people since it's Chicago. Get as much sleep before leaving to get in line as you can. You can try to get some sleep in line but for me, I was too cold and there was quite a bit of talking. I took a hot bath after getting my wristband, then slept from 9am to 2pm. Skipped the Born Brave Bus (SO DUMB :fail: she ended up coming to the bus on this date) so I got a little extra sleep. I had a ton of energy for the show.

Post the time you arrived in line, the number you got, and the show you went to.

I was planning on getting there at 5am for Chicago. I'm not planning on midnight. :fat: I don't know if that's TOO early.....or not early enough....

I really can't go any earlier than that.....unless i don't get any sleep at all. In which case i will end up feeling like **** during the show.... :(

That's definitely not too early! And you should definitely be in the pit if you get there then!

I was #22 in St. Paul, MN.

Key Holder and i both went backstage and took shifts starting from Tuesday at 7 PM, while my concert was Thursday at 7:30.

RAMROD

I think you should really calm yourself.

I read your other threads.

You are ensured a place in the pit.

Just make sure you have calculated well.

Arrive as early as you could if you cannot put yourself to rest.

Though many cases has proved that it is not impossible to be in the pit when you are arrive in tge afternoon.

Don't mind the campers.

They fought for the Monster Pit key.

5 am will suffice tbh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

In Sydney I got to the venue at 6:30am and was #40. I got barrier as well, you'll be fine.

Edit: I heard there's already heaps of people camping in Chicago.

12:30, St. Paul

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

pink sushi

Oh wow.... Now i just feel depressed... :( All you people got there at like midnight and got like front row for your Minnesota show...I'll probably get there the same time for Chicago and be in the 100s....

Another reason to hate living in Chicago.... :fat:

#3 in Bulgaria and arrived at 2am the night of the show, #57 for Toronto and arrived at 5pm the day before, #46 for the second night just came out after the show, #9 for Montreal

KillerCupcake

#3 in Bulgaria and arrived at 2am the night of the show, #57 for Toronto and arrived at 5pm the day before, #46 for the second night just came out after the show...

Other 5 dates I'm going to TBA :troll:

57 people at 5 the night before?! This thread has now made me depressed. All my hopes of being front row are pretty much crushed. :cry:

Archived