Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Twitter Thread

Sam

Featured Posts

I cant believe she would argue, even drunk, that Black Jesus is the best song on the album. This biiitttccchhh.... :dies:

Love her though.

But remember when she said the same about MTN, You and I, The Edge, Judas & BTW? :toofunny:

She shouldn't only cater to the gays. She needs to be able to relate to everyone. She's not just a giant fag hag.

She shouldn't only cater to the gays. She needs to be able to relate to everyone. She's not just a giant fag hag.

Everyone was totally serious about her not being allowed to watch football because she is a gay icon.

SARCASM PARTY!

lol shes so cute, especially when shes drunk + Electro Pop Opera World Tour :pawsup:

Edited by Queen Shakira

ExorcismGaga

BLUEPRINTS!?!? That means it hasn't even been made yet it's just been designed.. ? :shocked:

as i tweeted in the other topic

BLUEPRINTS!?!? That means it hasn't even been made yet it's just been designed.. ? :shocked:

as i tweeted in the other topic

The term soon is back again.

lol shes so cute, especially when shes drunk + Electro Pop Opera World Tour :pawsup:

That's not the name of the tour. It's a description. In fact, it's the same description she used for The Monster Ball.

Edited by Hollywood

AyaKara

"Lady Gaga

I'm drinking a beer looking over the new ball blueprints. I can't wait to throw this effen party. ELECTRO POP OPERA!"

:party:

That was how she described the Monster Ball the summer before TFM's release! :party: