Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Twitter Thread

Sam

Featured Posts

SKANK

Wait...why is that tweet bothersome?

She called a homophobic bible thumper a "champion".

I suppose she isn't aware of his activism, but it still bothers me.

LipglossLuxury

*Maybe it was sarcasm.

*t6cch2.jpg

JohnnyVersace

I know he's incredibly Christian, and supports anti-abortion laws and such (I go to UF and have been watching him for years)...but how do we know he's a homophobe?

I really wouldn't read too far into it. It was an incredible play, no matter your beliefs.

I know he's incredibly Christian, and supports anti-abortion laws and such (I go to UF and have been watching him for years)...but how do we know he's a homophobe?

I really wouldn't read too far into it. It was an incredible play, no matter your beliefs.

If he wasn't homophobic he wouldn't have done a commercial for the most homophobic organization in America, Focus On The Family.

And I don't give a **** how talented he is.

Seriously GAGA! I LOVE you but don't **** with my atheism. Tebow disgusts me! This god is supposed to care about him but doesn't give a **** about starving children.lol. Your pro-religious anti-logic views are the only thing I disagree with you on. To teach children they are imperfect without god or to teach them faith is more important than education is morally wrong.

giskardsb

To teach children they are imperfect without god or to teach them faith is more important than education is morally wrong.

of course, Gaga doesn't actually "teach" any of those things.

Save-Me-Oprah

If he wasn't homophobic he wouldn't have done a commercial for the most homophobic organization in America, Focus On The Family.

And I don't give a **** how talented he is.

She was commenting on his football skills. Not his character or religious beliefs.

Get a pulse and stop taking every little thing so seriously.

Stiletto Ninja

All she did was tweet that he was a good football player. I don't see how that directly translates into her supporting his personal beliefs :shrug:

Tebow disgusts me! This god is supposed to care about him but doesn't give a **** about starving children.lol.

It's universally established that God only cares about starving children when George Clooney does a telethon. He's dreamy. :flutter:

She was commenting on his football skills. Not his character or religious beliefs.

Get a pulse and stop taking every little thing so seriously.

Sorry, but Focus On The Family has made it their mission in life to take away my civil rights. And when Lady Gaga calls their mouth piece a Champion, I am allowed to be pissed.

Focus On The Family is disgusting, Tebow supports them, GaGa payed him a compliment. I am allowed to be annoyed by that.

And 90% of my posts on this site are sarcastic and funny. I have a sense of humor, but not when it comes to conversion therapy, and Christian bigots who are directly and indirectly responsible for the deaths of Queer Americans.

Sorry, but Focus On The Family has made it their mission in life to take away my civil rights. And when Lady Gaga calls their mouth piece a Champion, I am allowed to be pissed.

Focus On The Family is disgusting, Tebow supports them, GaGa payed him a compliment. I am allowed to be annoyed by that.

And 90% of my posts on this site are sarcastic and funny. I have a sense of humor, but not when it comes to conversion therapy, and Christian bigots who are directly and indirectly responsible for the deaths of Queer Americans.