Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gags is praying for Brazil

Mast

Featured Posts

Galactic Mess

I know she's being honest about it, but the pic makes her sorrow seem fake imo : :wtf:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOP Gypsy

It is warned not to do the act if righteousness

just to be seen and be admired by men cos there will be no rewards given from this from up above.

So it is back to Gaga with her motive doing this.

If she did this genuinely or not.

I'm sure it's genuine. She doesn't seem like the type of person that would do this just for show.

It does diddly squat if you don't believe in spiritual/religious life. Sending prayers to them/God does help to a lot of people. Even knowing someone is praying for you can quite pacifying.

I know people believe that. I'm an atheist so the sending prayers thing means nothing to me. My point is that to make change praying IMO doesn't do anything. Acting does. But if praying makes u feel better go for it. I know people do find inner comfort from it.

Can we not pull out bible quotes? She believes in God and she believes in praying. Catholics don't take the bible word for word. :fail:

It really drives me nuts when people 'pray' after tragedies. Cause that's making a difference... At least she's raising awareness I guess.

It's just a stronger way of showing support and expressing your condolences

I won't die, but I can't live without you

Very sweet of her but the pic wasnt really necessary :rip:

Exactly. :rip: But very sweet and appropriate of her nonetheless. Posting (yet another) selfie of her looking a mess just for Brazil goes to show how much she loves that country.

I hear what you're saying. But donate to charity or volunteer. A Facebook post or a tweet does diddly squat but make you feel better. I realize I sound like a terrible person.

It's a way of telling people they are in your thoughts.

How many American Monsters would never have heard of this tragedy if not for Gaga, since it didn't happen in the US?

It's a way of telling people they are in your thoughts.

How many American Monsters would never have heard of this tragedy if not for Gaga, since it didn't happen in the US?

It's all over the news...

It's all over the news...

I didn't find out until Gaga posted it.

I don't watch TV, and I only check the news every once in a while.

Just like people expect words of sympathy from the President when there is a disaster or mass shooting, some kind of hope for a tweet from Gaga when a major pop star dies or there is something like the NY Superstorm or Japanese Earthquarke. People in comments were giving her **** for not addressing the NY storm sooner.

Gaga is a dance artist, this tragedy happened at Da Club, she feels a connection.

RAMROD

I'm sure it's genuine. She doesn't seem like the type of person that would do this just for show.

Yes, that is what i believe as well.

She usually genuine with things she did.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

pink sushi

That's very sweet of her. :)

I didn't find out about this until Gaga posted it.... :flop: Haven't been keeping up with the news lately. Sorta reminds me how i didn't find out about the Haiti earthquake back in 2010, until Gaga mentioned it a few days later. :toofloppy:

idk I think the picture addition is kinda awkward, but it's a nice sentiment either way. I feel really terrible for whomever was affected, a terrible terrible situation.

3 points in and ready for more

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived