πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga stripped of 176 MILLION views on VEVO.

HausOfAntonio

Featured Posts

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had no freaking idea what this title meant :laughga:

sometimes it sucks to be german.

and oh yes that sucks, too.

That's way too much compared to the rest. :omg: Anyway, it seemed those views were stripped down largely because a handful of her videos were deleted off VEVO. Now, that's much better to hear for an explanation, rather than being deleted because of other reasons.

Pop Art

For those who are concerned, I don't think this has anything to do with her individual videos, as they haven't really been affected by it. Rather, it has to do with her entire channel's view count. If I'm correct, YouTube stripped these views from her channel because now they don't count deleted video's views into the grand total.

WarriorPrince

I dont get it.

Edit: They show the same for my channel, but i havent lost any views + i didnt delete any videos. It's probably just a bug on their system. :redface:

You actually have to finish the video so the video gains a view i think.

Not true, even a second counts. And i'm saying this because i've cheated on video with most views competitions. :sweat:

Evanescence

They deleted:

BTW audio - 88m

Judas audio - 40m

EOG audio - 20m

YAI audio - 10m Dont forget the alejandro teasers etc

And I remember they uploaded a remix of the videos of Judas and BTW!! Like the accual remix vids but they got deleted too...

Guys listen to this guy. They deleted the counts relating to deleted videos. These aren't "fake" views as much as they are void views which should be deleted tbh. Wording ftw.

They deleted:

BTW audio - 88m

Judas audio - 40m

EOG audio - 20m

YAI audio - 10m Dont forget the alejandro teasers etc

And I remember they uploaded a remix of the videos of Judas and BTW!! Like the accual remix vids but they got deleted too...

This makes it all sound a lot better.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

It's interesting that Gaga has lost so many compared to others....

I think it's because of her long videos. I don't want her to stop though. Why compromise artistic integrity for views? :wtf:

• Mills locked this topic

Archived