đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga stripped of 176 MILLION views on VEVO.

HausOfAntonio

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

lol.. I smell something's fishy. :smh:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Redstreak

I don't think that's a very fair policy. A view is still a view even if you no longer have the video. It should count.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Ray of Light

VEVO is run by Madonna stans tbh :nails:

:roll: omg shut up with this.

There is a difference between being a Madonna Stan and a Gaga hater.

Anyway I think the losses are caused by the fact that Youtube decided to not count deleted video views anymore (not because of fake views). Lady Gaga VEVO deleted BTW and TEOG audios I think and Rihanna VEVO deleted the IILTYW video long time ago (before they re-uploaded it again) and also the first failed attempt of Cheers (Drink to That) video. Don't know about the others.

someone from atrl

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Anyways It will be alot that she loose

BTW (Audio) 80m+, TEOG (Audio) 20m+? (someone remember how many it had?), Y&I (Audio) 10m+

Even discounting that she loose 66m from where?

Robinladen

Anyway I think the losses are caused by the fact that Youtube decided to not count deleted video views anymore (not because of fake views). Lady Gaga VEVO deleted BTW and TEOG audios I think and Rihanna VEVO deleted the IILTYW video long time ago (before they re-uploaded it again) and also the first failed attempt of Cheers (Drink to That) video. Don't know about the others.

someone from atrl

This sounds like a legit explanation. (I think they also deleted the Judas audio video.)

This sounds like a legit explanation. (I think they also deleted the Judas audio video.)

Yes they did. And they delete Y&I audio too

I think it counts as a view if you spend like, a certain amount of time on a vid.

this. i've seen comments telling others to get her more views but ain't no one got time to stay and waste their lives watching all her videos 24/7. the fanbase just hits refresh and that's why she lost views :nacho:

nick4bty

Wow BTW audio had 80 million views? Isn't that like way more than other audio only videos have? And it wasn't even a lyric vid I don't know...but still, this really sucks, and for people that don't know why Gaga lost the views, the number is HUGE compared to the others, which makes it look like Gaga is floppy :flop:

wiltedbliss

They deleted:

BTW audio - 88m

Judas audio - 40m

EOG audio - 20m

YAI audio - 10m Dont forget the alejandro teasers etc

And I remember they uploaded a remix of the videos of Judas and BTW!! Like the accual remix vids but they got deleted too...

• Mills locked this topic

Archived