💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Alien Gaga Appreciation Thread

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

My favorite Gaga look is when I have to question if she's human, from earth? or is she an alien? I don't give a **** when people say she looks ugly. I like it because she doesn't look like another pop star bimbo like rihanna or katy.

I hope she sports more alien looks for the ARTPOP era but not a lot like the born this way era.

My favorites

tumblr_mgsbf7EmC61qga1iko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mgsbf7EmC61qga1iko3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mgsbf7EmC61qga1iko5_500.jpg

tumblr_mgsc4oua9M1qga1iko1_500.jpg

Lady_Gaga-Born_This_Way-music_video.jpg

tumblr_mgsc4oua9M1qga1iko2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mgsbxskeXy1qga1iko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mgsbxskeXy1qga1iko10_400.jpg

Post your favorite Gaga Alien Moments ;)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha the first three have the same wigs/hairstyle. and yes i love them too! i don't get why so many people here hate the horns. i love them! but how is the one with her and the big hate from the Sydney airport considered an alien look?

BTW will never be able to be slayed. Ever.

I think that a lot of BTW's imagery was futuristic and I hope ARTPOP takes it to the next level :legend:

PopReaper

While I love the "horns",I thank to God every day that the surreal mole was dragged to the pits of Hell to never be seen again (I hope)

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Yas the horns are fantastic.

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Alien Tulip

haha the first three have the same wigs/hairstyle. and yes i love them too! i don't get why so many people here hate the horns. i love them! but how is the one with her and the big hate from the Sydney airport considered an alien look?

It looks like those martians from a syfy movie in the 60s plus the whole bodysuit is rather unhuman look :flutter:

Demon Of Razgriz

I miss those face horns :flutter:

"It's a weapon, It's REALLY powerful, Especially against living things!" -Barry

I remember when I first saw it , I was like( what the **** happened to her face ,did she became that thine or did she do a surgery?) omg I feel so dum when this come back to my mind lol

This being is cray cray cray cray. "It" isn´t from Earth. "It"´s alien for sure.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE.

Archived