💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Lady Gaga wanted to give me a lap dance" reveals Charlie Sheen

DIMITRIS

Featured Posts

Yes aparantly so

Charlie Sheen has revealed how Lady Gaga wanted to give him a naked lap dance.

The singer said she wanted to film herself striping off in front of him for one of her music video.

She told the reformed hell raiser: 'If there is one person that should receive this X-rated lap dance, it is you.'

Sheen, 46, said he was flattered by the offer but the raunchy offer never materialised.

The actor spoke about his involvement with Lady Gaga while talking about the film Machette Kills, an action film in which the Born This Way singer makes her acting debut.

Sheen told The Daily Beast website: 'We didn’t share any scenes but I actually spoke to her on the phone.

'She wanted me to do a music video with her that was going to be the first X-rated video.

'It’s her going to this strip club, with Britney Spears or somebody, and they’re dancers and I’m the customer.

'And she wanted to do a full striptease as a lap dance for me, and she told me, “If there’s one person that should receive this X-rated lap dance, it’s you.â€

'I was so flattered, but we never spoke again.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2263534/Charlie-Sheen-Lady-Gaga-wanted-X-rated-lap-dance.html

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

article-0-16D2C00E000005DC-994_306x717.jpgarticle-2263534-16FB0958000005DC-542_306x717.jpg

Charlie Sheen has revealed how Lady Gaga wanted to give him a naked lap dance.

The singer said she wanted to film herself striping off in front of him for one of her music video.

She told the reformed hell raiser: 'If there is one person that should receive this X-rated lap dance, it is you.'

Sheen, 46, said he was flattered by the offer but the raunchy offer never materialised.

The actor spoke about his involvement with Lady Gaga while talking about the film Machette Kills, an action film in which the Born This Way singer makes her acting debut.

Mel Gibson and Sofia Vergara also star in the film with Sheen playing the US President.

Sheen told The Daily Beast website: 'We didn’t share any scenes but I actually spoke to her on the phone.

'She wanted me to do a music video with her that was going to be the first X-rated video.

'It’s her going to this strip club, with Britney Spears or somebody, and they’re dancers and I’m the customer.

'And she wanted to do a full striptease as a lap dance for me, and she told me, “If there’s one person that should receive this X-rated lap dance, it’s you.â€

'I was so flattered, but we never spoke again.'

Sheen also discussed his decision to give half of is $200,000 fee for appearing in Scary Movie 5 to co-star Lindsay Lohan to help clear her tax debts.

He also revealed that he has no plans to settle down and is still trying to manage multiple girlfriends - but admits its is tough.

'I’ve been trying to pull off the multi-girlfriend thing and it doesn’t really work. It is tough.

'But it’s an experiment I’m not done trying. I think it keeps everything fresh, and as a guy, you explore your appetite.'

Sheen, who is known for is debauched behaviour, was asked if there was anyone who could keep up with his partying.

He said Johnny Depp and Sean Penn were 'hardcore' parties but said a person he refers to as 22 was able to match him.

He said:'I’ll just say “No. 22,†cause this person will read it and know what I’m talking about. They can roll. And Johnny Depp. Johnny is hardcore, man. Sean [Penn] is hardcore. Sean is hard to keep up with when he’s going. And he’s gnarly. He’s the best actor alive.'

SOURCE - Daily Mail

http://www.dailymail...-lap-dance.html

Could what is in red bold be a video for ARTPOP she wanted him to feature in? Britney Spears collaboration?

Lady Palutena

Is this real though?

At least they used Born This Way as the identifying title instead of Poker Face or Bad Romance

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Not sure if real or attention horing :flop:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived