💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga wearing a burqa backstage in Vancouver

JPM

Featured Posts

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd wait until she makes any sort of statement other than wearing it to see if she's being smart about it or not.

yeah. right now, i see no harm in just wearing it.

Americano

Th

Exactly. Thank you.

Yeah, but you don't know what it is so why are you jumping to conclusions and bashing her?

Lord Axel

I don't like this look :nails:

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

RAMROD

It will be different if she makes video for it.

Maybe or maybe not.

From personal experience,

More Moslem people usually feel happy when another culture embrace theirs. Even in Modern form.

So we'll see.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Yeah, but you don't know what it is so why are you jumping to conclusions and bashing her?

I just agreed with post which starts with IF.... if that is the case, it is ignorant. Also calling niqab burqa is ignorant. I'm not bashing Gaga, I want her to be smarter. I want her to be safe.

FreePalestine

It's not disrespectful, it's just controversial. She's worn lots of crazy **** and people are getting annoyed she's wearing a burqa. I can't cope with that tbh.

I just agreed with post which starts with IF.... if that is the case, it is ignorant. Also calling niqab burqa is ignorant. I'm not bashing Gaga, I want her to be smarter. I want her to be safe.

I'm sure she'll handle it all in a smart manner, if she does it at all. When she wore the garment a few months back, it was purely for fashion and not in any sort of political statement manner. I'm sure she'll handle everything in a considerate, tolerant way.

And I think the niqab situation is just a lot of us not knowing the different garments by name. A bit ignorant, yeah, but not in any harmful manner. At least we know now!

3 points in and ready for more

This is how I feel as well. I assume that Gaga has a meaning for wearing this outfit, but like Bryan said, she could just think it's pretty.

oh look, people complaining about gaga. what else is new, YAWN! why don't people get already that gaga does outrageous things, stop being a fan if you find her annoying and stupid and all this ****. uggghh. she don't give a **** and neither do i. bye. i honestly don't see the big deal of her wearing this. so ya'll need to shut the **** up.

Lion Heart

Burqa swag

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived