💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga wearing a burqa backstage in Vancouver

JPM

Featured Posts

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Noo, Gaga's not that stupid to name her lead single Burqa, imagine the legacy in 20 years, 'the recording-breaking Burqa established Gaga as one of the best pop stars of all time selling nearly 12 million copies worldwide and topping the charts in 25 countries, the song comes back on Gaga's 19th world tour performed as a mixture of the follow up single - TEA'... nahh.

Allison M

That sucks that they finally get a picture with Gaga and you can't even see her.

And I don't want to be a Debbie Downer... But... Burqa? Nooooo. I'm excited at all by the song title. :(

i don't know if it is wise enough to release a controversial song like burqa . I want something safe for a lead single cause if it doesn't be a smash hit then the rest singles of the album are going to be doomed tbh. I'm so not here for a backlash like judas had.

pink sushi

Omg :smh:

She sure loves dressing up as a Muslim. :flop:

I wouldn't like it if Gaga looked like that when I meet her though... No one would be able to tell its her in the picture.... :fat:

davidmonster

So at the first show she says:' The new single comes sooner than expected.

That's fake, she never said that :coffee:

You guys don't get it, she will offend people only by wearing TRANSPARENT muslim clothing, I can see her underwear on that pic. What about when song and video come out? She doesn't have that good security, she will get herself in trouble.

FreePalestine

Archived