💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My ARTPOP tour stage design

Jonathanholland

Featured Posts

more like this? :)

39425486_2048.png

That looks really nice! You should go back and make it extremely colorful like an actual rave. That set looks kind of dull tho.

To put my touch on it, I think it should be more futuristic like with more technology. There could be tubes that change color around the runway and I think it would be cool if those diamonds projected holograms :party: The runway could be all thick glass with lights under it so that changes colors too :legend:

it's really creative, what kind of program did you use? but for ARTPOP i think you should try more eccentric stage with a b stage and led screens and lights and different strange stage things that can move and can be replaced

Jonathanholland

That looks really nice! You should go back and make it extremely colorful like an actual rave. That set looks kind of dull tho.

To put my touch on it, I think it should be more futuristic like with more technology. There could be tubes that change color around the runway and I think it would be cool if those diamonds projected holograms :party: The runway could be all thick glass with lights under it so that changes colors too :legend:

The holograms were mine idea to! it's only to hard to make it in the program I use :red: The glass idea is great tbh!

Before there was love, there was silence

more like this? :)

39425486_2048.png

Add more colors and it will be amazing.

When I think of the ARTPOP tour I think it should basically be Electric Chapel x5

the_born_this_way_ball__dublin___electric_chapel__by_ioanniscleary-d5ezfi2.jpg

Jonathanholland

it's really creative, what kind of program did you use? but for ARTPOP i think you should try more eccentric stage with a b stage and led screens and lights and different strange stage things that can move and can be replaced

google sketchup. I've more stages at my LM page and i'm already busy with another one ;)

Before there was love, there was silence

drinkmytears

I think that you should try and incorporate the central staircase you have, and then also try and add light similar to Electric Chapel from the Born This Way Ball...but I would get rid of the pit and castle, and instead have a more creative runway and sets/screens.

Archived