Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Pit Disqualification

Navy

Featured Posts

drinkmytears

8 AM? Where did you hear this? Every single person we talked to (the arenas, LiveNation and Ticketmaster), we've all been told "a few hours before doors."

I agree. I know they probably did it to prevent scalpers from taking away from the "fan club" (Little Monsters) Pre-sale, but it makes it super ****ing difficult for those who want to wait for hours (or days) to see her.

My venue said they would open it at 8, let us get our tickets, and then put is in line RANDOMLY.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My venue said they would open it at 8, let us get our tickets, and then put is in line RANDOMLY.

OMG THAT IS BULL****. Randomly? This isn't fair AT ALL.

No one gets disqualified. I had a massive fight that went on for days with the promoter while I was camping but I won because they realised I wasn't going anywhere so if the promoter/venue tells you to leave, stick 2 fingers up at them and tell them to **** off! :toofunny:

My Little Phoney

The Key Holder in Barcelona camped out for 20 days before the show.

what. that's just... no.

Please stop spreading these baseless "facts". Just because your arena claims they know this stuff months before the show doesn't mean it's going to happen. That would make no sense and GaGa wouldn't allow it.

drinkmytears

Please stop spreading these baseless "facts". Just because your arena claims they know this stuff months before the show doesn't mean it's going to happen. That would make no sense and GaGa wouldn't allow it.

I don't believe it either, but I'm not lying they told me this. God if you don't believe me how about you call the Tacoma Dome and ask yourself? (253) 272-3663

Or better yet, just go there 2727 East D Street Tacoma, WA 98421

And its not months away, its under 3 weeks away.

I don't believe it either, but I'm not lying they told me this. God if you don't believe me how about you call the Tacoma Dome and ask yourself? (253) 272-3663

Or better yet, just go there 2727 East D Street Tacoma, WA 98421

And its not months away, its under 3 weeks away.

I'm not saying YOU'RE lying I'm saying your arena is spreading a load of bull****. Call a few days before the show and see if they say the same thing. Guarantee you they won't. If they do, then too bad for you that you're stuck with a ****ty arena because GaGa wouldn't let that happen for the rest of the leg.

If, for some ungodly reason, those WERE the new rules, GaGa can have fun with the backlash from the fans because that's the stupidest idea I've ever heard.

I'm not saying YOU'RE lying I'm saying your arena is spreading a load of bull****. Call a few days before the show and see if they say the same thing. Guarantee you they won't. If they do, then too bad for you that you're stuck with a ****ty arena because GaGa wouldn't let that happen for the rest of the leg.

If, for some ungodly reason, those WERE the new rules, GaGa can have fun with the backlash from the fans because that's the stupidest idea I've ever heard.

I agree. Gaga will be displeased. She even said she's UNHAPPY about the 8 am rule... considering she's not pleased with that rule, I'm certain she will be upset with the randomized idea. That is the stupidest, most outrageous idea I've ever heard. If this is the case, I could bet you that Gaga would never go back.

The Key Holder in Barcelona camped out for 20 days before the show.

Must've been a nice vacation. :laughga:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Daenerys

Must've been a nice vacation. :laughga:

Right?? I wouldn't be able to try even if I could. I have my job to worry about and money to make to save up for this! Lmao!!

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Archived