• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hamlet

• Guille

• misanthrope

• MonsterOfSpain

I voted Just Dance because although nothing really happens in the video it at least goes somewhere

The Edge of Glory doesn't lead to anything and is quiet repetitive and although it is nice as it is pretty personal to GaGa i just find it boring

Just Dance gets my vote - I don't mind The Edge of Glory, but when it came out I was expecting something with more energy, something like the Gaga Chrome commercial, so I was disappointed.

voted TEOG! cant wait to see what other videos win! :nacho:

Just Dance >

It may be basic but it's iconic :nails: TEOG is her worst video, so uncreative and boring.

Just Dance >

It may be basic but it's iconic :nails: TEOG is her worst video, so uncreative and boring.

uncreative!? the video takes place on her childhood apartments, and during the video she is going upstairs,showing her rise of fame,but at the end there is still more stairs to climb showing she has a far way to go before she reaches the top! uncreative? :taylor:

voted TEOG! cant wait to see what other videos win! :nacho:

uncreative!? the video takes place on her childhood apartments, and during the video she is going upstairs,showing her rise of fame,but at the end there is still more stairs to climb showing she has a far way to go before she reaches the top! uncreative? :taylor:

Wow, it takes place on her childhood apartment. How creative.

You're reaching. :)

lol sorry for going crazy there :)