• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squidward T

• Nelson Monroe

• Bambino

• elixt

Nelson Monroe

Oh my god. :0 he's stooping to this ****ing level. So much for Christian boi. Omg. Also nudes did leak of him, and they were proven real but if course he denied them.

HausOfJono

Oh my god. :0 he's stooping to this ****ing level. So much for Christian boi. Omg. Also nudes did leak of him, and they were proven real but if course he denied them.

Um no? Explain.

I think he's on his way out tbh. I can see One Direction snatching his wig and stealing a lot of his fans.

NOBODY TOLD ME ABOUT THIS.

:omg:

Unicorn De Milo

links

Nelson Monroe

They leaked back I'm December and everyone thought they were fake until he wore a bracelet the next day that was in the pic. They were all over tumblr but everyone said they were fake, but everything in the pic was accurate. :sweat:

GianniVersace

This is gon turn all them little girlie fans into *****s. HOEMAGAWD. This **** will slay. I think its gonna be one of them things when they thought miley would be disney for life.. Den she tuk dem d--gs. And Gurl She famous as hell.

hmmm.

I don't know, how old is he now, 18/19? I don't really see the harm in moving on to topics that are a little less "kid"ish - it was only a matter of time tbh. and if he was still doing the music he's done before people would be complaining that he was stuck in the teenybopper thing, so :shrug:

If he was gonna do this ****, he should have done it from the start. Maybe THEN I would have liked him. But no, he had to go and get an annoying 12 year old girl audience, and make every mom in America love him, THEN do some dirty ****. Stupid move.

This is gon turn all them little girlie fans into *****s. HOEMAGAWD. This **** will slay. I think its gonna be one of them things when they thought miley would be disney for life.. Den she tuk dem d--gs. And Gurl She famous as hell.

Yep, he'll end up like Milerz.. end up trying to make semi-racy songs and eventually becoming irrelevant.

:awesome: