Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Yesterday I woke up at 10:00am and went shiny hunting. At 10:00pm I caught a shiny Braixen (?) Hardy nature male without hidden ability It does have 3 perfect IVs though :party:

Congratulations :woot: That shiny line is beautiful :flutter:

Does anyone have a Friend Guard Clefairy? Or does anyone have a Friend Safari that they could get a Friend Guard Clefairy from for me please? :ohno:ย Or an Unaware Clefable that they could breed please? :(

I feel dumb asking for Pokemon now, but does anyone have 2 (1 male, 1 female) Magic Guard Clefairies from the Friend Safari?

ย 

I wish I had more Friend Safaris so I didn't have to keep asking but I dont so deal with it

Logan

Thinking about getting a Machamp.

I feel dumb asking for Pokemon now, but does anyone have 2 (1 male, 1 female) Magic Guard Clefairies from the Friend Safari?

ย 

I wish I had more Friend Safaris so I didn't have to keep asking but I dont so deal with it

ย 

ย 

http://www.reddit.com/r/friendsafari/

ย 

I got 100 safaris from this. You can even request specific pokemon.

ย 

You can thank me later ;)

Thinking about getting a Machamp.

ย 

ย 

http://www.reddit.com/r/friendsafari/

ย 

I got 100 safaris from this. You can even request specific pokemon.

ย 

You can thank me later ;)

THANK YOU!!

ย 

And can someone come and check and see what my 3rd Friend Safari pokemon is? I think my first two are Pansage & Petili, but I don't know the third. I'm online right tho, so now is a good time to check

ย 

1006-0208-5161

Logan

THANK YOU!!

ย 

And can someone come and check and see what my 3rd Friend Safari pokemon is? I think my first two are Pansage & Petili, but I don't know the third. I'm online right tho, so now is a good time to check

ย 

1006-0208-5161

ย 

Do I have you added? I can't remember.

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived