Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

Haroon

I got a 3DS and Pokémon X and Y and have been playing the former like crazy!

Feel free to add me! (Friend Code: 0619-4780-7922)

Added! :party: I love that feeling when you add someone and it straight away pops up that you're friends because they've already added you :laughga:

I didn't realize Pokémon had a thread 

Are any of you guys as picky with natures as I am? I'm also EV training this time and I may try getting perfect IV's once I complete the game but it's so lengthy and hard  

Also, Professor Sycamore is hot as ****  

WELCOME TO THE POKEMON THREAD SHANE :omgexcited:

I'm picky with Natures as well, like I don't IV breed but I make sure that they're EV trained and have the correct Nature at least. I spent a few hours catching every nature Ditto so I could save loads of time with breeding for the correct nature :laughga: 

And yes, he is quite the hottie biscotti :heat:

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg i did this with a load of pokemon on wonder trade who is the OT

LMAO, I didn't trade it. Don't remember what it asked for.  :sweat:

Haroon

LMAO, I didn't trade it. Don't remember what it asked for.  :sweat:

I think he means who's the original trainer :laughga: like the name it has on the Pokemon summary or something

Interlude

WELCOME TO THE POKEMON THREAD SHANE 

I'm picky with Natures as well, like I don't IV breed but I make sure that they're EV trained and have the correct Nature at least. I spent a few hours catching every nature Ditto so I could save loads of time with breeding for the correct nature 

And yes, he is quite the hottie biscotti

Aw thank you bb! :hug:

I'm gonna be doing that too once I complete the game :) It's funny because from Platinum onwards I've trained my teams for competitive play but but don't usually battle anyone online  :flop: I'll be doing it this time though since there's random match ups and people are more open to adding each other

He's meeting me later in the Connecting Cave to help cumplete my pokedex :hor:

professor_sycamore_kill_la_kill_by_the_e

Here's my friend code:

0044-3301-9079

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Haroon

Aw thank you bb!

I'm gonna be doing that too once I complete the game It's funny because from Platinum onwards I've trained my teams for competitive play but but don't usually battle anyone online   I'll be doing it this time though since there's random match ups and people are more open to adding each other

Here's my friend code:

0044-3301-9079

LOOOL I used to have so many competitive-ready Pokemon on Pearl but I never battled online either :laughga: and yeah it's fun now because it's so easy to find a battle :party:

I've added you :yes: Mine's 2466-1437-3789. When you've completed the game let me know so we can get eachother's final safari slot filled up :awesome: Oh and battle of course :creepflop:

hey guys! i got x for christmas and i beat the 8th gym leader today! :party:

my fc is: 2681-0692-9395 :spin: if anyone wants do something.

Does anyone have a spare level 50+ Scizor, or Goomy they could trade me?

I'm going to face the elite four and I need it for my team :shy:

Do we know what's happening with Pokebank? It was delayed, but is there a new date yet?

there's no date as of now but some sources say that we might be getting it soon.

not gaga soon but very soon.

Haroon

hey guys! i got x for christmas and i beat the 8th gym leader today!

my fc is: 2681-0692-9395 :spin: if anyone wants do something.

Does anyone have a spare level 50+ Scizor, or Goomy they could trade me?

I'm going to face the elite four and I need it for my team

I can get you a Goomy :yes: unfortunately I don't have a Scizor :noparty: I need one myself :emo:

I've added you by the way! Add me back please: 2466-1437-3789 :party:

I think he means who's the original trainer :laughga: like the name it has on the Pokemon summary or something

I know, but the Squirtle was never mine. It's on the GTS, waiting to be traded. :hehe:

I can get you a Goomy :yes: unfortunately I don't have a Scizor :noparty: I need one myself :emo:

I've added you by the way! Add me back please: 2466-1437-3789  :party:

I added you! :hug:

FFXSoul91

I'm addicted to Wonder Trade. I've found all of the starters I didn't have so far except for Treecko, Turtwig, Snivy, Tepig, & Oshawott.

Currently breeding for shiny yamasks! (I love Ghost types :sara: )

If anyone wants a spare yamask just shout out!

Yamask specs:

Level: 1 (obviously)

Nature: Bold

Iv's:4 on average (sometimes 5 if im lucky)

Includes Egg moves!:

-Memento

-Nasty Plot

-Heal Block

-Fake Tears

TheOriginalOne
I'm addicted to Wonder Trade. I've found all of the starters I didn't have so far except for Treecko, Turtwig, Snivy, Tepig, & Oshawott.
I feel so bad because I send a bunch of Bidoofs out for the first couple of weeks after the games were released :toofloppy:

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived