đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Lady Gaga defies critics with South African date

Americano

Featured Posts

elijahfan

Promoters tend to inflate numbers.

Sometimes as much to 5-10,000 people, so we'll need to see. (For example, in Peru the promoter estimated 40,000 people, but the turnout was less than that.) Regardless, tonight will likely be her biggest show.

Yeah, right. I knew the Paris number from Gaga's mouth :hor: So THAT must have been true :P She's the Queen of the Truth Tea, after all :staymad:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good for her. She's a long way from the Bitter End, that's for sure.

Silence those demons... . đź–¤

elijahfan

She hasn't sold 100% of her tickets tho I thought her south american dates were flopping

I don't know about the South American dates, but for the Paris show, that I attended, I know the stadium didn't totally sell out, even if it nearly did though. I have a friend who was still able to get a ticket just a few days before it.

And we've seen Gaga inviting a lot of people to her shows, like these kids in Rio, so that makes me wonder how full the venues actually are... but hey, these are HUGE venues. I don't even know if anyone today can actually make a 100% sold out tour from start to finish.

We should be so proud of Gagz... I hope I had the her talent and success, but most of all her personality. Such a GODDESS.

I don't know about the South American dates, but for the Paris show, that I attended, I know the stadium didn't totally sell out, even if it nearly did though. I have a friend who was still able to get a ticket just a few days before it.

And we've seen Gaga inviting a lot of people to her shows, like these kids in Rio, so that makes me wonder how full the venues actually are... but hey, these are HUGE venues. I don't even know if anyone today can actually make a 100% sold out tour from start to finish.

there's no such thing as 100% sold out venue. Promoters can always squeeze more tickets than the allowed just for money and the opposite, of course.

Redstreak

She is such an amazing woman and this just goes to show that all of her hard work does pay off. :) Proud of you Gagz! :legend:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Mister G

Riviling Madonna?

Compared to MDNA Lady Gaga obliterated her lmao

SLAYGA is coming for all your weaves tbh :legend:

True Tea being spilled right there.

J e s s e

Album of 2011? :usrs:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Queen PeChes

You seem awfully pressed, lighten up.

Anyway :legend:

lmao I'm not pressed, I'm just not delusional. Look up some actual figures and then get back to me

JazzGa

wait wait i'm confused :duck:

according to the Sold Out Shows thread, not all of her shows have been sold out

so how does she have a 100% sell-out rate?

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived