💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP VOL.1 + VOL. 2 - COMPLETE ARTWORK :giveup:

Guille

Featured Posts

BROSEIDON

If this were the real deal I would lose all respect for her.

You disapprove of this yet you're still here after the gagacycle? :usrs:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this were the real deal I would lose all respect for her.

yet you're still here even after the BTW album cover........? what is you?

I honestly think the reason she brought Helen Green into the haus was to do some kind of relevant artwork such as the album cover or something.

:usrs:

If you lose all your respect because of some album covers, wow..

:tea:

I saw this on Instagram! Holy jeezus lord have mercy this is good! But there better be real photoshoots in the booklet!

Imagine all the extra stuff that comes inside of that box :flutter: The individual CD cases look thick so there could be alot of material inside :party:

I agree.

The ARTPOP cover will most likely be bold, and make you say wtf again like BTW and the Fame perfume photoshoots did. In a good way of course! :party:

I would love these cartoon covers for a Special edition months after VOL.2 is released, cause you know, VOLUME 1 and VOLUME 2 are supposed to be released separately. But the booklet should have Gaga's real pics.

yet you're still here even after the BTW album cover........? what is you?

I honestly think the reason she brought Helen Green into the haus was to do some kind of relevant artwork such as the album cover or something.

Yes. I wouldn't care if she designs a cover like this, but as long as the booklet includes Gaga's real pics.

And I also think that Helen would be perfect for lyric videos :giveup:

The only thing I would change is...

Switching the volumes. Volume 1 which would be commercial album so it should go with the pink cover of Blonde Gaga...and the artwork of Princess High should go with volume 2 to represent experimental.

The only thing I would change is...

Switching the volumes. Volume 1 which would be commercial album so it should go with the pink cover of Blonde Gaga...and the artwork of Princess High should go with volume 2 to represent experimental.

I also thought about that! But It's flawless :flutter:

I also thought about that! But It's flawless :flutter:

It is. And it's funny that this was posted because I've had a strange feeling that the ARTPOP booklet/Single covers will be drawings.

It is. And it's funny that this was posted because I've had a strange feeling that the ARTPOP booklet/Single covers will be drawings.

I hope they're not! :ohno:

Just that cover and lyric videos haha :P

I hope that she ends up using Helen Green for some album/single artwork. I love her work, I think it would go great with ARTPOP, and I actually like this case. I think it looks nice.

You disapprove of this yet you're still here after the gagacycle? :usrs:

The gagacycle was ugly but it was original at least, and had a deep meaning.

People don't be radical.

Helen Green designs are good, not flawless at all. They could be used for album cover and minor things, not for everything on this era lol

Oh God please no… Why would she ever make the cover a picture of her as High Princess? No thank you.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Archived