💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga confirms Born This Way Ball tour DVD

tomorrow12

Featured Posts

heavymlover

I doubt HBO is doing another one. It would be a mess anyway, because they would have to cut a lot of parts to cover the 2 hours slot they usually have for those specials. But I'm excited to see what Terry is filming.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Terry is only recording the film, they need to hire a professional camera company to record the concert.

Could you imagine Terry trying to capture the whole concert on that camera you always see him using? NO

heavymlover

I think Terry is only recording the film, they need to hire a professional camera company to record the concert.

Could you imagine Terry trying to capture the whole concert on that camera you always see him using? NO

I think Terry is just filming the personal/backstage moments. I recall someone saying there was a camera crane at some european shows where there was a sign warning people they were going to be filmed.

RAMROD

I wish it is stand alone DVD and not sponsored by anything but her recording label.

I am excited to find out which city she will be filmed in.

It will be great if it is various cities.

To compile it into one.

Well one can hope.

Though another way is alright, too.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

i thinks its pretty obvious they r filming in msg again.two shows one after another is the perfect way to film a dvd.

I think Terry is just filming the personal/backstage moments. I recall someone saying there was a camera crane at some european shows where there was a sign warning people they were going to be filmed.

The camera crane has been at every show, its so that it can record gaga onto the big screen when she's on top of the castle.

heavymlover

The camera crane has been at every show, its so that it can record gaga onto the big screen when she's on top of the castle.

Oh, ok. It would be too difficult to film a whole show with one camera though... You know, the angles, the height of the castle, all that stuff. In that case they would probably use the footage that is projected on the screens. But I'm sure it will be something similar to what they did for the MB.

Oh, ok. It would be too difficult to film a whole show with one camera though... You know, the angles, the height of the castle, all that stuff. In that case they would probably use the footage that is projected on the screens. But I'm sure it will be something similar to what they did for the MB.

I hope not, you can tell when they have used stuff of the screens for the Monster Ball, its the midshots that is always shakey. During Bad Romance for example

MANiCURE1295

Yes! I love having DVDs of tours :) so I can watch them endlessly and remember my own memories!

Archived