Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Favorite Gaga Quotes

HausOfRiRiNavy

Featured Posts

"If You Have Revolutionary Potential, Then You Have A Moral Imperative To Make The World A Better Place."

Guest Human Nature

*"I See Love in Black and White, Passion in shades of "Gris", but when it comes to You and I, Color is all I see."

Edited by Human Nature

TheBadRomancer

"It's always wrong to hate, but never wrong to love."

That's definitely towards the top of my favourite quote list.

and it almost looks like yours, but I'm pretty sure mine is right. ;)

ARTPOPsical0312

"dont allow people to dim your shine because their blinded, just tell them to put on some sunglasses and deal with it because you were born this way!"

display name

“Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn't love you anymore.â€

• YAAAS 1

"Only value the opinion of those that you respect. And anyone that you don’t respect, pay no mind to their opinion about you or anything else."

gagaismywhore

“I had a boyfriend who told me I’d never succeed, never be nominated for a Grammy, never have a hit song, and that he hoped I’d fail. I said to him, ‘Someday, when we’re not together, you won’t be able to order a cup of coffee at the ****ing deli without hearing or seeing me."

hmmm there's a lot of gaga's quotes that i live for... so i'm just going with the funny one that i love the most:

"were a huge media scandal they acuse me of lipsynching and ... *sings* ...f**k off, never have never will" - 2009

• Shadow locked this topic