๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Featured Posts

My heart cannot take much more of this.

She's saying Miss Amor is reminiscent of T-Boz and Miss Camaraderie is like "Luxury Deluxe"

omg i can't
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

Hopefully the single will be out before the end of the month. Maybe the 22nd or the 29. Hopefully it will become more popular(or aleast just as) than 212. It sad cause 212 isn't even her best song. By some of her tweets it seems like the album is coming along great.

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

This album really isn't coming out Feb 12th is it?

She's been working everyday in the studio for 15-16 hours to make sure it's done.

If it gets delayed again, it'll probably be for the last time

Jenniferella

I'm so happy to wait for her album, if it's only as good as Fantasea then we have one of the best albums of 2013

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

I just found the flawlessness that is Blue Jeans Remix - Lana Del Rey Feat. Azealia Banks.

:cry: :cry:

that **** slaysss I love it

inuborg

Hope all her samples are set straight :ohno:

She's been working everyday in the studio for 15-16 hours to make sure it's done.

If it gets delayed again, it'll probably be for the last time

But there's like no promo, no album cover, tracklist for it and doesn't it usually take nearly a month to produce all TS physical copies? It's not up on Amazon or anywhere. It just feels really late.

+ Fingers crossed for a vinyl release like 1991 got

inuborg

But there's like no promo, no album cover, tracklist for it and doesn't it usually take nearly a month to produce all TS physical copies? It's not up on Amazon or anywhere. It just feels really late.

:noparty:

misanthrope

With Azealia i've learned not to sit and wait for the pot to boil. It'll come out when it comes out. Now if only I had that patience with Gaga....:fail: lol

I mean Rihanna finished Talk That Talk a week before its release date. I'd expect info next week if it's being mixed. I think they're just waiting on the album to be totally done before releasing a single

inuborg

I mean Rihanna finished Talk That Talk a week before its release date. I'd expect info next week if it's being mixed. I think they're just waiting on the album to be totally done before releasing a single

Forgot about that. So there is hope after all :omgexcited:

Archived