Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Twitter Discussion

Admin

Featured Posts

Elizabeth

Didn't even realise Taylor was in that movie, haha!

I like her political talk, I think it's good to be able to hear her views on things!

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doogi

• Americano

• Sexxx

• Elizabeth

I'm sick of people suggesting that weed is a detrimental d--g. It's not. Think for yourselves and don't let the governments control every aspect of your lives.

Kermit the frog

I'm sick of people suggesting that weed is a detrimental d--g. It's not. Think for yourselves and don't let the governments control every aspect of your lives.

It is detrimental when you use is too often :(

I know lts of people who let it consume there lives and become obsessed with it

AyaKara

It's not detrimental in the sense that cigarettes is with all of its toxins and affinity to brain receptors, but marijuana's smoke does contribute to lung cancer (any smoke being inhaled and taken in, basically), and that's why I choose not to smoke it. :yes: I know that people can argue that our own polluted air does the same thing, but I would rather just stick to our semi-clean air than smoke altogether.

I really want to see how the media reacts to this (knowing them they'll only pick up on the marijuana-homeopathy tweets and ignore everything else though :smh:).

Is there any coverage on the tweets yet?

So, it turns out the money quote for news sites from that last batch of tweets was "I'll chain myself to the White House". Not much focus on the marijuana stuff after all, at least not in the headlines.

Alien Tulip

"watching Cheaters. Why do people go on this show? If I was catching some cheater, that sh*z would not be made for tv."

Lol at the thought of Gaga finding out Taylor cheating on her and so she hops on a cab, tells the driver to find kinney and when he finds her, Gaga rushes out the cab without paying and starts beating taylor and the girl he's messing with, weaves on the floors, earrings everywhere and nails on skin. :smh:

or she can get the illuminati :derpga: