đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Gaga visits Julian Assange in Ecuadorian Embassy

Zeus

Featured Posts

heavyMetalGAGA

manipulating the media better than anybody else. she hasn't had a single out for

almost a year and hasn't been out of the news at all. it just shows her intelligence/relevance.

bad press helps her, she's a polarizing artist :nacho:

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jhonyguy04

Clearly,it's confirmation that by meeting with Julian Assange, Gaga has caused everything that ever existed to hate her, causing her to cancel her US tour, develop a severe heroin addiction and die an early death. OR it's a photoshop poking fun at the situation.

That wasent funny. :-/

minutes before the media blows this up even if it's fake. if this is fake, and the media blows up, Gaga has to respond to this. it's too much....

LOL BYE.

It's right up her alley to be a political activist, I'd do it too if I was allowed. I agree with what he's doing

TSUNAMI

I find it even more comical that the majority of individuals in the world are NOT concerned about their government. A lot of people just sit back and take it. It takes a self-confident and aware person to constantly challenge their surroundings. Same with a lot of people talking so big yet they're not even registered to vote or don't even bother to vote. We need more people who actually care and educate themselves on these matters.

Now I'm not going to support or go against Assange. I do agree that his actions greatly fuel certain fires, especially between nations. When the darker side of things are shown for what they are, no one is going to be happy. But at the same time, who's to ultimately blame in the end? The people being shady, or the person who's exposing this all?

As I always say that you cant hide the truth! The Truth is out there, Scully!

*X-Files theme song*

Guest Moon13

He is not evil, he just showed the true intention of the money hungry Government along with Big companies that want to start wars so they can get even more money selling war related **** and occupying other countries' lands so they can explore their natural resources such as oil, gold, diamonds and much more. :fthis:

Guest Moon13

in other news, is he going to leak 3rtPawp? :derpga: Gagz better watch them peendrives, and don't let him snatch it, gerl!!! :blehga: Fly, FLy, Fly away!!! Quick!! :josip:

Iconoclast

Just yesterday with that MIA tweet, I was thinking that Gaga wouldn't associate herself with Julian Assange because he's not really a mainstream cause. Everyone knows about him, but to support him is very left wing, because the discourse around him has painted him in the same light as a terrorist.

I admire Gaga's causes, but I always thought she was an activist while walking squarely within the lines of mainstream beliefs. She has surprised me.

CannaeDrive

I wouldn't want her to be seen with him only because of that story of supposed rape he's been accused of in Sweden, and Assange did nothing to clear that up, so it's a shady gray spot on his curriculum. Apart from that, she can do what she wants and I'm quite sure this wont cause such a great steer in the media, because right now Assange is pretty much a nobody as far as a news item.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Archived