💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Gaga visits Julian Assange in Ecuadorian Embassy

Zeus

Featured Posts

*This is official as Gaga posted it via Littlemonsters.com http://cdn.littlemon...866233_2048.jpg

*Julian Assange is the infamous founder of the corporation Wikileaks which disclosed confidential US security information on a global scale - jeopardising and straining American diplomatic relationships worldwide. Sweden, UK and the US currently have multiple reasoning charges laid against Assange and he is yet to be trialled for them.

Julian Assange on hacking:

“I would come in with music on a CD-RW labeled with something like ‘Lady Gaga,’ erase the music then write a compressed split file,†he wrote. “No one suspected a thing and, odds are, they never will.â€

“ listened and lip-synced to Lady Gaga’s ‘Telephone’ while exfiltrating possibly the largest data spillage in American history,†he added later. â€Weak servers, weak logging, weak physical security, weak counter-intelligence, inattentive signal a--lysis … a perfect storm.â€

http://www.wired.com...l/2010/06/leak/

*Rap Star M.I.A. also invited Gaga to have tea and cake at the embassy yesterday.

i4cb94a6866233_2048.jpg

A4uPwqhCYAEPSOZ.jpg

normal_08~40.jpg

A4uQP9kCQAAjNSP.jpg

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also just to note if everyone wasn't already aware that's the place M.I.A asked gaga to meet her and Assange yesterday!

jhonyguy04

oh lawd...here we go....LMAO. And why the Colombian embassy though? That makes no sense! Shouldn't she be in the Ecuadorian embassy?

oh lawd...here we go....LMAO. And why the Colombian embassy though? That makes no sense! Shouldn't she be in the Ecuadorian embassy?

That's what I thought cause as far as I'm aware he's at the Ecuador one, there's all different reports of her being at either of them though. :confuse:

What's the problem with that? I'm not 100% sure what Assange is all about. Doesn't he expose govs. over stuff that can be considered conspiracies or something? Idk.

jhonyguy04

minutes before the media blows this up even if it's fake. if this is fake, and the media blows up, Gaga has to respond to this. it's too much....

Archived