Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sold Out Shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

I am so scared of flop!!!

We all know that! Calm down already. Your worries will not change anything at all of how the tour is going.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jhonyguy04

• TheMadridHash

• Got Dynamite

NOVEMBER 03 - SAN JOSE - Estadio Nacional - TICKETS AVAILABLE - 17,000+/44,000 (40%)

This is horrible...

They should do heavy promotion there...

And almost none of these are 100% sold out like reported,Just to clarify things here.

jhonyguy04

Oh well, I am already mentally prepared for this tour to not do as good as I thought it would. At this point, I don't think it will outgross TMB. LBR.

This is horrible...

They should do heavy promotion there...

And almost none of these are 100% sold out like reported,Just to clarify things here.

You've said that a billion times. Judging by madge's receipts, everyone should know that already.

You've said that a billion times. Judging by madge's receipts, everyone should know that already.

Don't even try coming for Madge's receipts,You know she murders Gaga when it comes to touring,For the obvious reasons.

Back on topic please...

Oh well, I am already mentally prepared for this tour to not do as good as I thought it would. At this point, I don't think it will outgross TMB. LBR.

If it has 113 dates as planned,It has a very low chance of out-grossing the Monster Ball.

jhonyguy04

Using Madge as an example though? Madonna is one of the fewer artists that can truly sell 100% most of her dates.

Ok, now thats a lie. I have seen pictures of a lot of her "sold out" shows, and they are half empty. She might have more attendance I believe, but she is not selling everything 100%. Somehow, for both Gaga and Madonna, it's showing that though. No matter the attendance.

Using Madge as an example though? Madonna is one of the fewer artists that can truly sell 100% most of her dates.

You love madge so much you should know that she had concerts where she did not do very well, or as well as she should have, and it was still counted as sold-out.

Guys, you need to calm down, please! You seem to be all worrying about gaga getting big attendances and all, but the thing is we barely know about the sales. Specially in Latin America, those numbers in the OP are the latest-media-confirmed, but not the actual sales. For example here in Chile, 20k tickets were sold in 48 hours for the presale in august, and that was the only confirmed info we got. Same is for Buenos Aires.

And, btw, do you guys think gaga doesnt have a whole team of tour management? Only they can call the tour a success or not, since only they have the real proper goals for it. She is doing an ARENA tour with some stadiums, and she is selling them properly. Dont call this a "flop" if you dont know if inside her hotel room, Gagz and her team are popping some champaigne celebrating the numbers. Let them do their joooob, i beg you!

Hello, it's me

Ok, now thats a lie. I have seen pictures of a lot of her "sold out" shows, and they are half empty. She might have more attendance I believe, but she is not selling everything 100%. Somehow, for both Gaga and Madonna, it's showing that though. No matter the attendance.

There was that one show,That's why i said ' MOST ' .

You love madge so much you should know that she had concerts where she did not do very well, or as well as she should have, and it was still counted as sold-out.

You were trying to throw shade at Madge,You failed,Get over it.

A lot of people still think Gaga actually sells out all of those stadiums and arenas around the world,And that was my point,anyways.

TheMadridHash

Calm Down

none of the Latin american legs will change venue, that i can be very much certain about

Tickets have just started gettin MEDIA EXPOSURE, PROMO or whatever you call it

there's over 28k tickets sold in Colombia but PROMO HAS JUST STARTED

the same with brazil, i mean she has sold MANY MANY tickets but promo is just starting there

Buenos aires is nearly sold out and it will be

Santiago Doing great as is Lima in seating areas

If Costa Rica goes over the 24k people you can consider that A COMPLETE SUCCESS, i mean a country like DENMARK who is developed only got 27k, then if a up and coming country like costa rica gets somewhere near that country with that small population then i would call it a SUCCESS

Edited by TheMadridHash

Calm Down

none of the Latin american legs will change venue, that i can be very much certain about

Tickets have just started gettin MEDIA EXPOSURE, PROMO or whatever you call it

there's over 28k tickets sold in Colombia but PROMO HAS JUST STARTED

the same with brazil, i mean she has sold MANY MANY tickets but promo is just starting there

Buenos aires is nearly sold out and it will be

Santiago Doing great as is Lima in seating areas

If Costa Rica goes over the 24k people you can consider that A COMPLETE SUCCESS, i mean a country like DENMARK who is developed only got 27k, then if a up and coming country like costa rica gets somewhere near that country with that small population then i would call it a SUCCESS

And lets face it, we barely have arenas to move the concerts LOL XD

Costa Rica is not part of the usual concert circuit, getting over 20k there is a Great achievement, so i support you.

My only concern is Mexico, but 1 out of 12, is so not a flop or horrible, as i've read

Edited by CallMeGeorge
Hello, it's me

jackoajl

And lets face it, we barely have arenas to move the concerts LOL XD

Costa Rica is not part of the usual concert circuit, getting over 20k there is a Great achievement, so i support you.

My only concern is Mexico, but 1 out of 12, is so not a flop or horrible, as i've read

I don't understand why Mexico is doing so bad. only 30,000/55,000 (aprox.) has been sold. There must be a factor here that cause this. We have a lot of theories but nothing concrete.

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service