💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sold Out Shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

jhonyguy04

DECEMBER 09 - SAINT PETERSBURG - SKK Petersburgsky - 25,000/25,000 (100%)

DECEMBER 12 - MOSCOW - Olimpiyskiy - 25,000/25,000 (100%)

Not true, tickets available for both cities.

http://kassir.ru/msk.../833808387.html

http://spb.kassir.ru.../302761671.html

And 1st Brooklyn show, 1st Philadelphia show, 1st Chicago show, 1st Toronto show, 1st Vancouver show, Las Vegas show, San Jose show and Boston show are sold out.

you also have to remember that they always try to squeeze more people in after a show "sold out". Look at Paris. But I no longer take these sold out status serious because look at Bulgaria. It sold out with 8000 attendance lol. I am more now into attendance and gross.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jhonyguy04

• TheMadridHash

• Got Dynamite

hausofandrew

you also have to remember that they always try to squeeze more people in after a show "sold out". Look at Paris. But I no longer take these sold out status serious because look at Bulgaria. It sold out with 8000 attendance lol. I am more now into attendance and gross.

Actually Bulgarian show was sold out. Wikipedia gives wrong information, Armeets Arena holds 12,000 people for concerts, not 19,000. The reason only 8,000 tickets were sold is the giant stage that cuts several seats.

Add this to OP

6UUt5.png

The red which the sold out one should be bold!

And separate it with Leg; i.e. European leg, Asia leg, etc

HausOfGaga

I was at the BTWB in Sofia and i can make sure that there were 22,000+ I mean only GA was 9,000+ FOR SURE. Why do Billboard.com will put wrong info :cryga:

Ok, seeing as Elysium has left this forum and there is no one left to update and people are wondering where new updates are, I've decided to take over. I've maintained the style of the original thread but it is now completely up to date. If anyone has any confirmed updates, please inform me.

*BORN THIS WAY BALL TOUR

AUGUST 14 - SOFIA - Armeets Arena - SOLD OUT - 8,705/8,705 (100%) x from Vasil Levski Stadion

I have a question can Billboard.com have like wrong info? Because if you ask everyone who was there it was 22,000+ Like as i said 9,000 was only GA... I am just wondering if billboard.com can have like wrong or not full info :cryga:

jhonyguy04

I was at the BTWB in Sofia and i can make sure that there were 22,000+ I mean only GA was 9,000+ FOR SURE. Why do Billboard.com will put wrong info :cryga:

I have a question can Billboard.com have like wrong info? Because if you ask everyone who was there it was 22,000+ Like as i said 9,000 was only GA... I am just wondering if billboard.com can have like wrong or not full info :cryga:

I hope your right...maybe they did a mistake or something..

hausofandrew

CRYING. Armeets Arena holds 12,000 max.

HausOfGaga

CRYING. Armeets Arena holds 12,000 max.

12,000 seated and if you put 9,000 standing=21,000. I mean there was not a single free space i was there since 18:00.

StrawberryBlond

DECEMBER 09 - SAINT PETERSBURG - SKK Petersburgsky - 25,000/25,000 (100%) DECEMBER 12 - MOSCOW - Olimpiyskiy - 25,000/25,000 (100%) Not true, tickets available for both cities. http://kassir.ru/msk.../833808387.html http://spb.kassir.ru.../302761671.html And 1st Brooklyn show, 1st Philadelphia show, 1st Chicago show, 1st Toronto show, 1st Vancouver show, Las Vegas show, San Jose show and Boston show are sold out.

I'd heard that both Russian shows sold out in minutes, but ok. I can't read the article though, so I don't know.

I updated the other dates too, but I'm unsure how many tickets are actually available. I tried looking through ticketmaster but some dates have a seating plan that doesn't point out how many have sold and I can't decipher the foreign ones. Anyway, we won't know exactly how many tickets have sold until after the show. As evidenced by Billboard's data, it's clear she doesn't always have complete sellouts with even numbers.

Add this to OP 6UUt5.png

The red which the sold out one should be bold! And separate it with Leg; i.e. European leg, Asia leg, etc

Done.

Edited by StrawberryBlond

hausofandrew

12,000 seated and if you put 9,000 standing=21,000. I mean there was not a single free space i was there since 18:00.

Stop being delusional. Armeets Arena can't hold 22,000 people. It's not physically possible. Armeets Arena holds 12,000 people for concerts (seating + standing). Madison Square Garden holds 22,000 people for sports events and 20,000 for concerts (seating + standing). And Armeets Arena is almost twice smaller than Madison Square Garden. Use some facts, not your own guesses.

I'd heard that both Russian shows sold out in minutes, but ok. I can't read the article though, so I don't know.

It's not an article. They sell tickets and you can see how many tickets have been sold.

HausOfGaga

Stop being delusional. Armeets Arena can't hold 22,000 people. It's not physically possible. Armeets Arena holds 12,000 people for concerts (seating + standing). Madison Square Garden holds 22,000 people for sports events and 20,000 for concerts (seating + standing). And Armeets Arena is almost twice smaller than Madison Square Garden. Use some facts, not your own guesses.

Boo, unless you have been there and have been to this arena more than 10 times you cannot call anyone delusional. I was there at the BTWB, i have been to this arena more than 10 times, i know people who are chiefs in the arena and from them i know it is 21,000+ people there.Even on arena armeec's wiki page it says it holds up 19,000+ on concerts.

Edited by HausOfGaga

hell0samuel

i have a question;

in stadiums why is there such low seating.

I'll use an example to help show what i mean

Twickenham Stadium - 82,000 for rugby. but for the ball it was only 55,000. i understand you loose a lot of the seating when you put the stage in but surely the standing capacity will bring that futher up. i was expecting it to be 65-70 000. I just dont see how they can be so low.

StrawberryBlond

It's not an article. They sell tickets and you can see how many tickets have been sold.

I mean the ticket article. And I can't read Russian or see any numbers, so I don't know what it's saying.

i have a question;

in stadiums why is there such low seating.

I'll use an example to help show what i mean

Twickenham Stadium - 82,000 for rugby. but for the ball it was only 55,000. i understand you loose a lot of the seating when you put the stage in but surely the standing capacity will bring that futher up. i was expecting it to be 65-70 000. I just dont see how they can be so low.

So that everyone gets a decent view for their money. Not only are all the seats at one end of the stadium taken up by the stage, but it also cuts into the standing room too and a lot of the seats at the side of the stage are cut off too, because no one will want to pay for a crappy side view. The seats are cordoned off until a good enough view is provided. Also, the standing area isn't jam packed with people either - there always big gaps in the standing area, you just can't see them in photos. If no one can move or breathe, you'd have people passing out. This wasn't just for Gaga's concert, either, Twickenham stadium holds 82,000 for rugby but only 55,000 maximum for concerts because of everything that's cordoned off. It's the same for every other stadium and every other artist. The only artists that destroyed this concept were U2 because their stage was in the centre, making for much bigger venue capacities.