Top Posters In This Topic

• jhonyguy04

• TheMadridHash

• Got Dynamite

TheMadridHash

i bet there's one more date coming for North America

so far there are 39 scheduled dates for Us/Canada Leg

she should add 1 more to get DAT 40

Do Artists ever Tour Alaska ? i mean, so she adds the Artic Circle to her List of PLaced visited with this tour

gaga could sell out yankee instead of 4 or 5 (not sure) shows in msg brooklyn etc.yankee can only hold 40 000 its not that big

if they thought she could, they would have booked those stadium dates. they didn't and play safe with msg

StrawberryBlond

i bet there's one more date coming for North America

so far there are 39 scheduled dates for Us/Canada Leg

she should add 1 more to get DAT 40

Do Artists ever Tour Alaska ? i mean, so she adds the Artic Circle to her List of PLaced visited with this tour

I think the same - it's unlikely that they'd end on an odd number. And I certainly don't count Mexico, Puerto Rico and Costa Rica as part of North America, even though Wikipedia seems to think so. If it's a Spanish/Portugese speaking region, then it should be filed until a section called Latin America. When I think of North America, I think of the US and Canada, and states. I'm thinking she might end it in Nebraska at the CenturyLink Center, so she can sing You And I to a Nebraska crowd. But she'll probably book it on Ohio or somewhere around there.

Yes, some artists have toured in Alaska. Unfortunately, there's only two decent-sized arenas in the entire state - Carlson Center in Fairbanks with a 6,539 capacity and the Sullivan Arena in Anchorage with a 7,800 capacity. As you can imagine, it's not really worth the cost for a concert to venture out there and it might not even sell out. Although, acts like Elton John, Tim McGraw, Sugarland, Ozzy Osbourne and Megadeath have performed at the Carlson Center, despite its size. Metallica played a few times at the Sullivan arena and according to the Wiki page, Taylor Swift did too, though there is no record of this. Katy Perry was originally going to do a gig for her Teenage Dream tour at the arena, but the idea was scrapped before it was properly set in place. The arena supposedly has really poor acoustics, which is why it isn't popular with singers. Above all else, these arenas are just too small for Gaga. Its been her aim to go to big venues this time with plans for even bigger venues in the future. Unless Alaska build an arena with a concert capacity of at least 10,000, I don't think she'd bother.

remember when Rihanna's tour sold out? Me either.

LMAO she did add a second date at Twickenham though,I'm so ****ing pressed that Gaga was the Youngest to play Stade De France,Twickenham and The Aviva,now it will be Rihanna....

Rollercoaster

LMAO she did add a second date at Twickenham though,I'm so ****ing pressed that Gaga was the Youngest to play Stade De France,Twickenham and The Aviva,now it will be Rihanna....

She hasn't even sold out the first Twickenham show yet. Gaga will still be the youngest musician to have performed at those venues.

It's likely rihannas stadium shows will have the stage moved quite a bit further forward than usual so it looks like it's sold out.

Her tickets cost more. Pay more for a worse show from some b---h that doesn't give a ****? Oh suuure.

TheMadridHash

Rihanna 8 years - 7 Albums latter

Gaga 4 years - 2 Full Lenght Albums later

Besides Gaga's attendance and gross will be better

She hasn't even sold out the first Twickenham show yet. Gaga will still be the youngest musician to have performed at those venues.

It's likely rihannas stadium shows will have the stage moved quite a bit further forward than usual so it looks like it's sold out.

Her tickets cost more. Pay more for a worse show from some b---h that doesn't give a ****? Oh suuure.

Phew,I'm just pissed off Rihanna is crap live,her music sucks and she is a stupid B*tch,I can't see her selling out Stade De France,It is starting to piss me off how terrible teenage acts are becoming popular artists,I mean Bieber is doing the same stadiums in SA that Gaga did and Oprah thinks he is pop royalty!!

Rihanna 8 years - 7 Albums latter

Gaga 4 years - 2 Full Lenght Albums later

Besides Gaga's attendance and gross will be better

Exactly I just don't want these 'pop tarts' as I call them like her,Katy Perry etc to somehow become iconic I mean it happened to the Beatles and MJ.

mwjuell91

18,000-19,000 I would guess.

if its 18000 ill be so happy because then the haters cant say she lost audience compared to 2010!! when she did 2x9000 in Oslo

Edited by mwjuell91

TheMadridHash

Live Nation should Release the Gross before the holidays,

We KNOW they have it, i mean if they had Puerto Rico it means they have at least untill Paraguay

they shoudl wait untill they have both south african shows and release all the info before Norway

then they can release Norway + Russia in January