đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

nick4bty

Yah. A complete bull**** award show. Taylor was nominated for Entertainer of the year and that's a fan voted award. She has almost 26,000,000 followers on twitter. Luke Bryan won it and he has 1,000,000 followers. Tell me how that's even possible. Then at the end of the award show there was a thing on the credits that said something to the effect of: ' all fan voted awards are submitted the board of country music'. So basically they could overturn any decision, why call it fan voted if it isn't. 

Lmao. Stan away  :lmao:

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

That's fine if they want to give the chance to others if they deserve it... but Taylor's on her third sold out headlining tour and 'Red' has already sold 6,000,000 copies worldwide in 6 months. If that's not entertainer of the year material, than what is lol. And for anyone that says the album 'Red' isn't country (i'm looking at you Arturo). If it was chosen by the ACMs for Album of the Year nominee, obviously it has country influence.

It's kind of a backlash, I guess.

Though, Red has more country song than pop. It's just Taylor have been releasing more pop songs and in fact only Begin Again was the country single from the album so it's understandable.

Anyway, I don't know how important is that Entertainer Of the Year award for Taylor and for her fans, but sometimes it is easier to just accept whatever lose or win we have. Plus, there are still tons of award shows there that stan for Taylor e.g. AMA, Grammy, etc..

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Loving the domination of country music. It's one of my favorite genres. :flutter:

Oh and yea, Last Goodbye coul do wonders. It's extremely radio-friendly, can give you an earworm that lasts longer than a week, and suits the current charts, with Kesha staying true to her style.

Sorry, I just cannot help but think Last Goodbye would be a really dumb choice for her next single. It wasn't even a fan favorite until everyone got tired of listening to the other songs and it's a bonus track... She's already struggling to sell albums, so releasing a bonus track would do absolutely nothing to help that.

Sorry, I just cannot help but think Last Goodbye would be a really dumb choice for her next single. It wasn't even a fan favorite until everyone got tired of listening to the other songs and it's a bonus track... She's already struggling to sell albums, so releasing a bonus track would do absolutely nothing to help that.

So was Super Bass by Nicki Minaj. :ohwell:

I was always pro-LG. I even wanted it as second single. And of course, releasing a bonus track as single won't make the album go gold, no. However, not even if songs like Supernatural top the charts, it's unlikely that Warrior will rebounce and get a certification. Warrior is doomed.

Pure Adrenaline

What happened to Grown Woman wasn't supposed to come today.....I'm surprised that it didn't leak already, her stuff usually leaks...I mean even her stage leaked for God's sake  :toofunga:  why this is taking so long

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

So was Super Bass by Nicki Minaj. :ohwell:

I was always pro-LG. I even wanted it as second single. And of course, releasing a bonus track as single won't make the album go gold, no. However, not even if songs like Supernatural top the charts, it's unlikely that Warrior will rebounce and get a certification. Warrior is doomed.

Pink Friday had already had a ton of singles, so releasing Super Bass at the end of the cycle made sense.  Someone could argue that Warrior's era is over anyway, so it wouldn't matter which single to release. I think if the era is going to end then just end it now without releasing another single. Like you said, Warrior is doomed.

Dangerous Man

WIWYM is starting to peak on pop.

Pink Friday had already had a ton of singles, so releasing Super Bass at the end of the cycle made sense. Someone could argue that Warrior's era is over anyway, so it wouldn't matter which single to release. I think if the era is going to end then just end it now without releasing another single. Like you said, Warrior is doomed.

True.

We'll see if her show does wonders. If not, she and her label should release at least two singles. The album has hits on it, waiting to get released. And since the music industry is about making as much money as possible and Kesha has always been a single-artist, releasing one or two singles should be considered as an option. That's my opinion :shrug:

Dangerous Man

we beat again the mods. :legend:

Phlop

Ke$ha should do:

- Die Young

- C'mon

- Last Goodbye / Let Love Into The Light

- Crazy Kids / Out Alive

- All That Matters

BYE

my idea: