💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

Anything Could Happen +30

I remain optimistic. Anything could happen..anything could happen..anything could happen

ACH so isn't happening for her

Her collab with Calvin is getting a UK single release in 2013, so hopefully it'll follow suit in the US

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's just been hovering around the same spot on iTunes for weeks now. It's driving me NUTS!!!

At least it's becoming a hit in my city. They're playing it a lot because she's coming to our Jingle Ball. :nick:

ACH so isn't happening for her

Her collab with Calvin is getting a UK single release in 2013, so hopefully it'll follow suit in the US

It's actually doing decent in the US considering it has less than 20 AI. If radio will play it more it would be at least a modest hit for her. Just extremely slow growing like Lights was...

He's not hating on her; he's just very critical of her because he wants her to realize her full potential. There's nothing wrong with having opinions like this. Bryan is one of the smartest members of this entire community and we're lucky to have him.

:tea:

Does Va Va Voom still have a shot at becoming a hit? It's so high on radio to just be 27 on iTunes....I really want it to smash :cry:

Has Starships been Nicki's only hit since she re-released her album?

Va Va Voom is doing about the same as Pound The Alarm like I said/predicted it would. It's not looking like it will ever crack the top 10.

Arturo

Damn... talk about a messy era.

Yup

1. Starships #5

2. Right By My Side #51

3. Beez in the Trap #48

4. Pound the Alarm #15

5. The Boys #114

6. Va Va Voom #26 (so far)

I don't understand why it VVV wasn't released as the lead single. Starships is such a summery song anyway.

I would have done: Va Va Voom, Starships, Whip it, Marilyn Monroe.

Archived