💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

Arturo

Ke$ha doesn't even have to brand her music. It's so ****ing generic. She does the same old same old. Which is why she won't last long in the music bussiness.

This. And her stans are like "Wow, this is so innovative and amazing. Such a transformation from her first album" :smh:

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do you always have to be such a downer? I'm sick of all your posts using the phrase "like Gaga used to be" or "like Gaga has been." Lay off the woman. This is a ****ing Gaga fan forum. Why must you hate on her in every single post you ****ing make? Radio still plays her songs, people are still excited for her, ARTPOP is shaping up to be big. Just because the BTW era wasn't perfect you have to whine and b---h nonstop? Please stop.

He likes to get a rouse out of people.

MANiCURE1295

This. And her stans are like "Wow, this is so innovative and amazing. Such a transformation from her first album" :smh:

For God's sake. I could never be a fan of someone that never evolves as a person or artist. It's so pathetic to see Ke$ha do the same **** since 09.

Why do you always have to be such a downer? I'm sick of all your posts using the phrase "like Gaga used to be" or "like Gaga has been." Lay off the woman. This is a ****ing Gaga fan forum. Why must you hate on her in every single post you ****ing make? Radio still plays her songs, people are still excited for her, ARTPOP is shaping up to be big. Just because the BTW era wasn't perfect you have to whine and b---h nonstop? Please stop.

He's not hating on her; he's just very critical of her because he wants her to realize her full potential. There's nothing wrong with having opinions like this. Bryan is one of the smartest members of this entire community and we're lucky to have him.

Only place she's as popular as the US is Australia. She has 2 #1s there.

But Blow didn't make top 10 in Canada, breaking ehr streak here.

Looks like Die Young won't make top 10 in UK.

Oh my. :rip:

MANiCURE1295

He's not hating on her; he's just very critical of her because he wants her to realize her full potential. There's nothing wrong with having opinions like this. Bryan is one of the smartest members of this entire community and we're lucky to have him.

Doesn't change the fact that HE DOES complain ALL THE TIME

*photo-39.jpg?_r=1351399699

Well said. :golfclap:

Let's not turn this into what seems to be the daily "let's all bash Bryan for a couple of pages" part of the day.

Stay on topic.

Bryan knows how to cause controversy within this site. Seeing how it works for Gaga, it seems to be working for him, too. So props to him for that. I do agree he is one of the most intelligent people on here.

Anything Could Happen +30

I remain optimistic. Anything could happen..anything could happen..anything could happen :giveup:

nick4bty

Doesn't change the fact that HE DOES complain ALL THE TIME

Agree with this. He's gone far past rousing us up. Nick, are you trying to tell me he thinks Gaga is reading his posts, and he's writing them as he is to make her personally realize her full potential? What bull****. I'm sorry, but I had to say something. It's annoying, because I see it all over the forum. Every post he makes is either about how Gaga is no longer as popular as she once was, or how her rung on the totem pole keeps getting lower. Like I said, this woman is not perfect. But that doesn't mean what she's doing is unsuccessful. If he's pressed about something, I don't think we need to hear about it all the time. I, for one, think Gaga is doing just fine.

Agree with this. He's gone far past rousing us up. Nick, are you trying to tell me he thinks Gaga is reading his posts, and he's writing them as he is to make her personally realize her full potential? What bull****. I'm sorry, but I had to say something. It's annoying, because I see it all over the forum. Every post he makes is either about how Gaga is no longer as popular as she once was, or how her rung on the totem pole keeps getting lower. Like I said, this woman is not perfect. But that doesn't mean what she's doing is unsuccessful. If he's pressed about something, I don't think we need to hear about it all the time. I, for one, think Gaga is doing just fine.

PM him if you've got an issue. Please don't clog up the thread with it.

Bryan puts too much stock in the sort of radio-singles success Katy-Rihanna-Kesha have.

It's a bias chart watchers need to fight.

Big album sellers get a couple months gratification every couple years (Taylor, Gaga).

Tour success an cultural impact aren't as tangible and immediate as being on the radio all the time.

Bryan knows how to cause controversy within this site. Seeing how it works for Gaga, it seems to be working for him, too. So props to him for that. I do agree he is one of the most intelligent people on here.

*The Gaga of our forum. :legend:

A true stan. :teehee:

*I'm like an X-Tina. :noparty:

*BUT MY LOTUS RISES.

*photo-39.jpg?_r=1351399699

Anything Could Happen +30

I remain optimistic. Anything could happen..anything could happen..anything could happen

It's just been hovering around the same spot on iTunes for weeks now. It's driving me NUTS!!!

Archived