💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

Perfect way to end the era.

a 5th single would just be milking it

Releasing 5 singles isn't really milking it..

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Magoo, how's Anything Could Happen doing, where do you think it'll peak?

Anything Could Happen, sales 32K, airplay 16m, streaming 30m = 72 points, BBHot100 #25 has 123 points, so not on the radar yet.

Anything Could Happen, sales 32K, airplay 16m, streaming 30m = 72 points, BBHot100 #25 has 123 points, so not on the radar yet.

Do you think with all the radio play VVV has been getting already + it rising on iTunes will help it get atleast the Top 10?

Do you think with all the radio play VVV has been getting already + it rising on iTunes will help it get atleast the Top 10?

It'll have to rise a lot more yet

Va Va Voom Sales 44K, airplay 43m, streaming? 8m = 94 points, is maybe around #35 on Hot 100

It'll have to rise a lot more yet

Va Va Voom Sales 44K, airplay 43m, streaming? 8m = 94 points, is maybe around #35 on Hot 100

It's only been on radio for what... two weeks? So I think it's doing pretty good.

Dangerous Man

Perfect way to end the era.

a 5th single would just be milking it

i prefer beautiful goodbye tho.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Both Justin and Niki seem to be doing good on the charts. That is a good sign for Gaga because they are hated more then Gaga. If they can get hits, Gaga can as well. :party: :party: :party:

Robotboy

justin is never selling good. but this era he did better than usual. and nicki is flopping?

i dont like that maroon5 drops 4 million airplay now just in time when gangnam style lost its chance to #1 and rihanna will have a good chance..

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

I think I jinxed myself by mentioning Payphone the other day because I heard the song 6 different times on the radio yesterday lol.

Although I also heard Telephone, Poker Face, and You and I so I guess that made up for it.

If VVV don't go top 5 or #1 ill be shocked. She needs to start properly promoting the song.

idiot. you promote the song by releasing 3 singles in 2 weeks and a video for each one. :teehee:

Archived