💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charitable Acts

Kayla

Featured Posts

Rat Boy

Great thread idea :)

I really appreciate all the chatitable things she's done in such a short space in time. There are so many artists who don't bother to do all of these things. I'm so glad a stan for such a warm heated, wonderful woman :flutter:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Great thread idea :)

I really appreciate all the chatitable things she's done in such a short space in time. There are so many artists who don't bother to do all of these things. I'm so glad a stan for such a warm heated, wonderful woman :flutter:

This.  And while some artists might just throw money at problems, Gaga puts herself into the equation ... time and effort unbeknownst to the public, and leveraging her reach to make things happen.  The world is very lucky to have Gaga.

I live outside the space time continuum.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
LoveandMagic

This.  And while some artists might just throw money at problems, Gaga puts herself into the equation ... time and effort unbeknownst to the public, and leveraging her reach to make things happen.  The world is very lucky to have Gaga.

Totally. It can be very difficult to set up charities and putting yourself out there for causes can cause a great deal of backlash from unstable individuals. 

I'm sure there are so many who have little or no voice at all who are so thankful that there are people like her out there trying to make a real impact. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

• 3 weeks later...
ByeBye49

And my mom still has the nerves to say she is not talented and only helps her fans because they give her money. 

:dies:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Oh, I can't believe I knew such little amount of them.

Gaga doesn't tout her good deeds or use them to enhance her image.  That is why most people know little or nothing about how much she does to help people and make the world a better place.   I think Gaga feels the same as Muhammad Ali: “I try not to speak about all the charities and people I help, because I believe we can only be truly generous when we expect nothing in return.†-Muhammad Ali

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is typical of Gaga's kindness.  We often don't find out about such things unless someone thinks to document the event.  Gaga touches so many lives, yet she doesn't mention the wonderful things she does.  Her kindness is without measure.  Read the text in this post:

http://icouldbey0urgirl.tumblr.com/post/111077648680/carpemotherfxckingdiem-carpemotherfxckingdiem-in

• Admin unpinned this topic

Archived