Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Rate the last album you listened to

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Hello My Name Is...- Bridgit Mendler

6/10, Bitch can actually sing and that's rare for disney stars but I don't particularly like most of her songs, they're just too bubbly and cliched.

Black Diamonds - Issues

7/10, Pretty good as a debut EP

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Ander_Monster

Lana del Rey-Born to Die

Born to Die: 9,5/10

Off to the Races: 9/10

Videogames: 9,5/10

Blue Jeans: 9,5/10

Diet Mt Dew: 8/10

National Anthem: 9,25/10

Dark Paradise: 9,25/10

Radio: 8,5/10

Carmen: 10/10

Summertime Sadness: 9,5/10

Million Dollar Man: 9/10

This is What Makes Us Girls: 9,25/10

Lucky Ones: 8,75/10

Lolita: 7/10

Without You: 9,5/10

OVERALL: 9,25/10

Amazing album, strongest debut album ever released

+

Paradise Edition (First impressions)

Ride: 10/10

American: 9/10

Cola: 8/10

Body Electric: 9/10

Blue Velvet: 9,5/10

Gods & Monsters: 8,5/10

Yayo: 7/10

Bel Air: 9,5/10

Overall: 8,5/10

ChristinaAguileraLOTUS.jpg

LOTUS: 3/5

-There are less then 6 songs I like off of this record.

- Some tracks seem to repetitive or annoying

- The lyrics are basic and expected

- Highlights are: Your Body, Army of Me, Blank Page, All around the Word

Lion Heart

220px-GrizzlyBearShields.jpg

Grizzly Bear- Shields

Rating: 9/10

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

GreenEyes

christina-aguilera-lotus-album-cover.jpg&sa=X&ei=C96iUNvWE6rIigKQooHgBw&ved=0CAkQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNE9h4KV-4qhr2Ki9SPd-5gmarex0w

6/10

This album feels.. like it was hashed together really fast. There is a bunch of filler and then it gets to one good song, then back to filler. The only real standout tracks here are Army of Me, Your body, Make the world move, Let there be love, Blank page, and thats it. Some tracks are really annoying to me to like red hot kinda love and cease fire. Its okay, but meh i really dont like it.

lana-del-rey-paradise-edition_0.jpeg&sa=X&ei=ld6iUJfTOoWBiwLh2IHADA&ved=0CAkQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNHyo6QLBIojJ_KbG7G7Ii5LnW4ZVg

9/10

This album is so amazing. I love her so much, she has such chilling songs and i just love it! The only song i don't really like is Blue velvet, just not my cup of tea. Another little complaint is i wish for a more happy feeling with this, since it's called paradise but whatever. Standouts for me Are Ride, American, and Body Electric. Great album!

StrawberryBlond

lana-del-rey-born-to-die-paradise-edition.jpg

10/10.

Another stunning addition to the Born To Die saga from Lana. This woman constantly astounds me with her amazing talent for making music that touches my soul. When we wrap up with Bel Air, I actually was close to tears as it summed up the whole Born To Die theme with the ascension to heaven. I think it's a shame how much Lana has suffered from haters and how her talent remains so under-rated. This should be an album for the ages and I only have to hope in the future that the critics and all the naysayers come around to its brilliance.

Lana Del Rey - Paradise EP

The EP starts out pretty strong with the first three tracks, but I soon realized that's all Lana really has to offer. Her first album was criticized for her not being able to stray from the same melodramatic tune, but it's even more so with this album. Every song has the exact same vibe/feel as the last and it gets a little draining.

Paradise does have some really strong highlights like Ride, Cola, and Bel Air, but for what is great, there are equally as mediocre as half the tracks I don't have much desire to listen to again.

I'm thinking Lana may retire from music early because she really has no where to go or grow musically. Maybe she has some tricks up her sleeve, but I would have suggested she had given us a hint of it with this album. Unfortunately that's not the case.

6/10

Edited by Klou

51DM%2B8aDvwL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

1. Gimme More - The production in this song is legendary, and the background voices just scream s-x. 9/10

2. Piece of Me - Again, love the background vocals. Good pop song. 7/10

3. Radar - Not really a fan of this one. 5/10

4. Break The Ice - Possibly the best Britney song. 9/10

5. Heaven on Earth - Nothing special. 5/10

6. Get Naked - UNF. Everything about this song is so dark and mysterious, while s-xy as well. 8/10

7. Freakshow - I love how she sings "Freakshow". Super s-xy. 7/10

8. Toy Soldier - A little obnoxious at times, but the song has its moments. 6/10

9. Hot as Ice - Kind of a weird song. 5/10

10. Ooh Ooh Baby - Reminds me of a Santana song, acoustically. 6/10

11. Perfect Lover - One of the better songs on the album. 7/10

12. Why Should I Be Sad? - Damn mess. 2/10

AVERAGE SCORE: 6.33

My Rating: 7.5/10

The calculated average is only low because of the last song, and it's not fair to have that weigh down this epic pop record. It's Britney at her best and while some songs on the album are mediocre, the good ones are INCREDIBLE.

Take Me Home - One Direction

6/10,

I felt the same way I felt with the Up All Night catchy stuff but not for me. I downloaded the same amount of songs from both albums.

Manners - Passion Pit

8.5/10,

I didn't think I would like it that much after listening to M83 and only liking a few of their songs. I thought Passion Pit was similiar to M83 but I realized they're better in my opinion and I almost downloaded every song from the album. I am glad "Take a Walk" got me into them.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

• Admin changed the title to Rate the last album you listened to