6. Wrecking Ball 8.5

7. Love Money Party (featuring Big Sean) 5.5

8. Get It Right 6

9. Drive 7

10. FU (featuring French Montana) 5

11. Do My Thang 6

12. Maybe You're Right 7

13. Someone Else 7

Not good... So many filler sounding tracks WOW. I'm always fair and unbiased when I do album reviews, but I had so much urge to skip through most of the songs (even though I couldn't). SMS & 4X4 are just attrocious... And she sings completely flat in FU. Could she even hear her voice when listening to the track??? It's so obvious.

Wrecking Ball is without a doubt the best song on the album as it's actually good. Drive, Maybe You're Right, and Someone Else are decent tracks and the only ones somewhat worthy of 3rd or 4th single treatment. That is a big problem with this album, though... I struggled to hear much of anything worthy of being a single (besides the singles we've already gotten). I am really curious which one they will choose as the 3rd single.

5/10

Edited by Klou

220px-Lorde_Pure_Heroine.png

8/10

Solid album. Main complaints are that the songs lack emotion and sound very similar. Nonetheless, a lot of the songs are quite catchy despite being mostly midtempos. Highlights: Tennis Court, Team, Royals

220px-Miley_Cyrus_Bangerz_%28Album_Cover

7/10

I agree with what Billboard gave it (70/100), its definitely Miley's best album to date and its pretty entertaining. The last half of the album ****s on the first half. I don't really like any of the songs before Wrecking Ball. Overall the album is different for Miley and works for her. Her vocals are the best they have ever been.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Bellatrix

Cher Closer To The Truth

cXxiWJS.jpg

The Queen, Goddess, and Legend is back after 12 years! 

All the songs are brilliant. The album includes very mature pop songs and also slower songs that really put her voice in the center. I love it! 10/10

gagalovesme

no exit- blondie. 9/10

Exit.jpg

this is the band's comeback album after splitting up for nearly 20 years and they definitely came back stronger than ever! debbie harry's voice has matured into an even lovelier tone and the songs still have that blondie esque spark. and let's face it, 'maria' is literally the best song ever made tbh  :legend: my faves are maria (obvs), nothing is real but the girl, screaming skin, double take, the dream's lost on me and forgive & forget. it's faultless! 

TheOriginalOne

Fun_-_Some_Nights_album_cover.png

The last album I listened to was Some Nights by Fun, They are practically the only artists I stand for

aside for our queen, Gaga. Their debut almub, Aim and Ignite, was amazing and this one is phenominal!

If you haven't heard their music I completly recommend it!

1O/1O

Natalia Kills - Trouble 

fd006a3b88d52b7362270a4a5c040b0f.jpeg

I was really looking forward to Kills' new album, it's been two years since her debut was released (even though it leaked in full almost a whole year prior to release  ) and the hype from Cherrytree/Kills was quite substantial. Most of these tracks have the same kind of themes (dad issues, boyfriend trouble, her broken youth etc.) which were also present for her last album. The tracks themselves on first listen all sound very similar, lyrically, although most of the tracks are varied in their sound (the eclectic Controversy Vs. Marlbro Lights for example)

All in all I wouldn't probably buy this album physically, not as strong as her debut but the album has a much less polished feel about it which is nice. Kills has definitely tried to be more expressive in her writing, almost biographical, but it's very hit and miss. Much more experimental than her debut album which was practically made for the iTunes top40.

Favourite tracks - Controversy, Rabbit Hole, Saturday Night, Devils Dont Fly

6/10 

gagalovesme

cher- closer to the truth  :legend: 10/10

cher-goes-blonde-and-s-xy-for-closer-to-

after hearing this for the first time all i can say is WOW! after more than a decade of being away, cher truly is back! i've completely fallen in love with every song off this flawless album which is easily her best to date. the songs range from raging dance tracks that singers half her age couldn't pull off, and amazing power ballads which really show off her unbelievable voice. my faves are: take it like a man, RED, pride, my love, i hope you find it  & sirens is just so beautiful that it's probably one of my fave cher songs of all time :legend: seriously, only ARTPOP can top this album- it's THAT good

Edited by gagalovesme

HausOfMark

Lorde - Pure Heroine 10/10

This album is so good! I kind of went into it like eh.. new artist.. its going to be OK but its amazing. this album is so good.

the entire album track-by-track is amazing. i dont have any skippers on it 

-Mark

Katy-Perry-Prism-Deluxe-Version-2013-150

PRISM = Katy at her basicness :emma:

It's not as good as TD. The lyrics are great but the sound of the album is pretty basic (blame Dr. Luke). Katy and Ke$ha should give up on him tbh.

There's some good songs but a lot and lot of filler songs.

And I will never understand why did she choose Unconditionally as the 2nd single when it's one of the weakest songs from the album. :fail:

Legendary Lovers is the best song from PRISM.

Other good songs: This Is How We Do, International Smile (Ke$ha rip off), Roar, Dark Horse, Walking On Air.

I give the album 6/10.

• Admin changed the title to Rate the last album you listened to