Burning Desire

What's your favorite album?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite album?

• The Family Jewels
    • Electra Heart
    • FROOT

Featured Posts

I feel like I am about to make the dumbest question ever but here it goes :awkney:

I found this video these days I have no clue of what video the parts in 0:16 and 2:15 / 2:19. 

HALP :giveup: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like I am about to make the dumbest question ever but here it goes :awkney:

I found this video these days I have no clue of what video the parts in 0:16 and 2:15 / 2:19. 

The State of Dreaming, I think

The State of Dreaming, I think

She's wearing the same thing but it's not :rip: Unless it is an outtake or an alternative version I don't know of.

She's wearing the same thing but it's not :rip: Unless it is an outtake or an alternative version I don't know of.

I think she did a photoshoot with it on also

I think she did a photoshoot with it on also

I even screencapped the video and did a google reverse image search and got nothing :rip: 

Bellatrix

I haven't been a fan of Marina after hearing a few songs, but now when I finally listen through Froot song by song I gotta admit that she's really good! :woohoo:

crisTEAne

I haven't been a fan of Marina after hearing a few songs, but now when I finally listen through Froot song by song I gotta admit that she's really good! :woohoo:

i know how you feel. FROOT was the album that reeled me in. :pray: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

You've let the light in. :fat: Froot truly slays. Especially Gold, I'm A Ruin and the title track. 

Bellatrix

You've let the light in. :fat: Froot truly slays. Especially Gold, I'm A Ruin and the title track. 

I did! :lolly: Froot is indeed amazing! My favorites are Happy, Blue and the title track as well.

teenagechrist

Maybe from this video (I'm a Little bit late, sorry :ohno: )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JzbzfKwKGg

feeling so hot tamale

• 2 weeks later...
crisTEAne

guys, i've been watching marina performances and interviews for days now. (again) :giveup: 

i'm obsessed with her voice and personality. my new fave is obsessions

can any of you recommend special performances or interviews? @pink sushi maybe? :flutter:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived