Obsessions 

I Am Not a Robot 

Mowgli's Road

Numb

Hollywood

Shampain 

Are You Satisfied?

The Outsider 

(Basically All of The Family Jewels :laughga:)

Sex Yeah 

Primadonna

Radioactive

Teen Idle

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just A Holy Fool

From Marina's facebook page:

Due to popular demand the Toronto show on May 23rd has been moved to Echo Beach. All previously purchased tickets will be honored at the new venue, and additional tickets are available to purchase now at: http://atlr.ec/YJi7x4

I've never been to the venue, but it is outdoors right on the lake. Might still be kind of chilly in May

Glad others now have the opportunity to buy tickets :party:

Listening to the "Give Me The Money" album (because 12 tracks, or 11 if you discount Katyb, is more an album than an EP, no?) and it's so adorable and relatable. Not the songs themselves, but the homemade feeling to it. I produced my first EP entirely at home as well and hearing this kind of reminds me of those days. :)

Also, is marina boards not loading for anyone else?

drinkmytears

Listening to the "Give Me The Money" album (because 12 tracks, or 11 if you discount Katyb, is more an album than an EP, no?) and it's so adorable and relatable. Not the songs themselves, but the homemade feeling to it. I produced my first EP entirely at home as well and hearing this kind of reminds me of those days. :)

Also, is marina boards not loading for anyone else?

We are currently down! 

Why is everyone listing Marina songs? Am I missing something?  :smh:

A thread about people's favorite Marina songs was merged into this thread

Lady Gags

Why do people actually like Marina though? I mean, some of her songs are quite iconic and catchy, but honestly, what's so special about her, besides her music? Like, she neither follows her fans nor tweets them anything special...like Gaga does. So basically, I would never call myself a Marina Stan, just an ordinary listener of her music. That's all.  :pawsup:  :tea:

^^^^

Well the important thing here is the music isn't it? Her music is awesome and she's talented enough to be a star (idk why she isn't tho) and she's different and fresh. Yeah, she doesn't follow/tweets fans but I won't decide being a marina fan just for her twitter because that's stupid as hell. And she meets fans after evey concert....

Highway Capricorn

Why do people actually like Marina though? I mean, some of her songs are quite iconic and catchy, but honestly, what's so special about her, besides her music? Like, she neither follows her fans nor tweets them anything special...like Gaga does. So basically, I would never call myself a Marina Stan, just an ordinary listener of her music. That's all.  :pawsup:  :tea:

She's not the typical "Star", that's why :awkney:

Archived