💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

HausAlly

Not much for my first show, but gonna drop a lot in July and get some things online overtime

at the BTWB I brought like $300

same, i'm going to two shows and i hope to get the shirts i want and all the rave stuff like the light up sea shell bra and ect. then buy the yass shirt and poster online later :P

omg i wished i had that much for the BTWB :eek: 

drinkmytears

same, i'm going to two shows and i hope to get the shirts i want and all the rave stuff like the light up sea shell bra and ect. then buy the yass shirt and poster online later :P

omg i wished i had that much for the BTWB :eek:

I wanted literally everything lol

rodrigouuu

I wanted to get the BTWball tour book so bad :giveup: and i just got the money to buy the usb and the tourbook, and they didn't bring the book to my country :( so i just got the usb. I really want to get the artRave one, do anybody knows how much it is? Don't know if someone already asked this tho, but i'm in my phone, haha

ChicaSkas

really steamed no one has had the brains to take frontal pics of any of the merch stands like DUH you have thousands of fans on GGD and other forums who could really use your on the spot journalistic initiative....

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

VforVendetta

I need the ARTPOP one in my life. Its actually very cool for guys too.

BGCMLG20.JPG

Edited by VforVendetta

somechick

really steamed no one has had the brains to take frontal pics of any of the merch stands like DUH you have thousands of fans on GGD and other forums who could really use your on the spot journalistic initiative....

I will in July if no one has by then. :p

Luckystef8

Anyone know what the ARTPOP Zone merchandise is??

I think it's the same as LMZ but I will let you know when I receive my ARTPOP ZONE merch

I need the ARTPOP one in my life. Its actually very cool for guys too.

BGCMLG20.JPG

Is it a zipped or non-zipped hoodie? Looks like a zip at the bottom not nothing on top. I'm so confused  :derpga:

DanielKCarey

Here is a new tour shirt!Bom_HCwCQAA7ICy.jpg

Edited by TheARTPOPHooker
artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

If you have LMZ, do you get your merch before or after the show?

I wanted to get the BTWball tour book so bad :giveup: and i just got the money to buy the usb and the tourbook, and they didn't bring the book to my country :( so i just got the usb. I really want to get the artRave one, do anybody knows how much it is? Don't know if someone already asked this tho, but i'm in my phone, haha

Don't worry, from what I saw the tour books are just stills of videos from the BTW era.

Dayman

That's sick. I can't tell if it's an illustration or an IV ARTPOP picture. :saira:

The people in ATL weren't happy I took a pic of it because of copyright or trademark or whatever, so that's probably why. And to be full front you'd have to be at the front and that looks even more odd to do while you're purchasing it

Edited by omgitsandrew

The merch would get better after my date  :giveup:

I hope these wind up uploaded onto the store too.